6 Likes

Do you have discount code ??

Yeah, got it by mail. It’s just 1,5 dollars

Can you give me that code ?? :pray:t3:

It’s just one time usable

But u use it now ?

Already have, yes

Please Anna

I actually don’t get you? I already have used my code. And if you are here, don’t you have one too? :thinking:

3 Likes

No because I’m just subscribe

Can u send me yours just used ?

Unfortunately as far as I know, each code is one time use
As she has already used it, it won’t work for you
It would have to be someone who won’t use theirs and tbh with people here actually being long time community members they’ll all be using it if and when they get theirs

6 Likes

Thank’s for reply

Sure thing,
I’m sure if someone has theirs available they’ll be willing to share

I haven’t received anything yet either so not sure how it’s working…we will see

1 Like

Got mine whoop!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::crazy_face::crazy_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::rainbow::rainbow::pray:t2::heart::joy::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::dash::pray:t2::crescent_moon::tada::confetti_ball::stuck_out_tongue::crossed_fingers:t2::bat::pray:t2::sunglasses::confetti_ball::birthday::snowflake::rofl::bat::rainbow::rainbow:FREEEEEAKING OUUUUUIIT :man_dancing:t2:

And this is faaaar more than a sentence!! Im HYYYYYYYPPPEEEDDDD :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::hugs::blush::tada::sunny::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::sunny::rainbow:

6 Likes

:revolving_hearts: :partying_face:

Love your reaction :heart_eyes: reminder of our first meet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Feels like a lifetime ago :flushed: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hahahaha aaaaaand yaaaay :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: this reminds me on buying a VIP bundle for a show :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am sooooooo curious and hyped :sunny::tada::tada::tada::blush::hugs::gift::confetti_ball::stuck_out_tongue::birthday::crazy_face::sunglasses::balloon:

Ok- before my blood pressure goes over the edge - taking a bath now with the soundtrack of my life- HT-OML

CALLING YOU LATER TO HYPE A BIT :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Got mine too, went with T Shirt bundle, but don’t think that will arrive until December.

Happy Christmas to me!!

1 Like

I am actually working on that day so yeah will miss out on this

1 Like