Presale tickets Camden Nj

I logged in at 10 am today to buy my tickets for the concert but found that they’ve been sold out. I don’t understand how this is possible considering they went on sale at 10 am! Im am extremely frustrated and will be ridiculously upset if I can’t buy tickets let alone get really good seats (aka pit tickets). I’ve been an underground member for many years and a Linkin Park fan for over 10 years. I don’t understand what is going on! Someone help Me please!

They only had a very small number of tickets this morning. Even if you did decide to wait until the general on-sale, there would still be pit tickets available, I’m sure. Ticketing companies hold a certain number for each event and whatever goes unsold during the earlier presales gets dumped into the general on-sale (in addition to what was there already).

I couldn’t get Camden pre-sale tix either. Pre-sale started 10AM and I get an email at 2:30PM. What a load of crap. So much for being a member for almost 10 years.

I had the same frustrating experience as Kristina did. Plan B for me is to attempt getting two presale tickets tomorrow AM, since I pre-ordered “Living Things”. Hope it won’t be as disappointing. I want to be prepared and sure I’m at the right place at 10:00. Should I do that here on the LPU site in case more are released, or will I have a better chance on the regular website? Or maybe both will lead here anyway?

Thats how I feel. I ended up getting the tickets for the Viriginia show. Which is going to be like a 3 and a half hour drive. FUN FUN FUN!

Anyone wanna come along for the roadtrip? hahaha

I knew that this would happen! I decided to sit out this tour cycle cause Camden and Mohegan Sun are too far from me [cry], Hopefully LP sees this and will add a show closer to the city (maybe Meadowlands or even Nassau Coliseum)

I was able to get GA tickets to Camden about 1 hour and 15 minutes after it went on sale at 10 am. Initially it said it was sold out for me and that the reserved seating was all that was left but then I refreshed the page once and I was then able buy them. I guess I got lucky since I overslept haha

@ Kristina… I was in the same boat… I logged in on time and there was nothing… 20 minutes later I got 1 ticket… Going to try and get pit tickets tomorrow and then sell the one single ticket I got in reserved section…

Just got two tickets not 10 minutes ago - Woot Woot! Here we come Camden!!!

I couldnt get tix yesterday for the LPU presale for Camden, said SOLD OUT, and the same thing is happening today (i preordered the cd) WHAT IS GOING ON!!! HELP!

Happened to me yesterday too, try again today and use Safari, they have more seats available now!

try again today. i had the same problem yesterday, but just logged on and got 4 reserved tix.

I can’t even get 1! this is insane.

DId you just log in to your LPU account and go to the event page for the tix? am i doing something wrong here…

yea I tried the same thing today but I couldn’t get any tickets and I was on the money at 10am. I had my chance yesterday but I was dumb about it and held on the tickets too long. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow or Friday.

Question: were the tickets on sale today just for pre-order of the album and no LPU? Or was it for both LPU and preorder?

I am both so maybe that is why it didn’t work?

yea I tried the same thing today but I couldn’t get any tickets and I was on the money at 10am. I had my chance yesterday but I was dumb about it and held on the tickets too long. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow or Friday.

Question: were the tickets on sale today just for pre-order of the album and no LPU? Or was it for both LPU and preorder?

I am both so maybe that is why it didn’t work?[/quote]

I was able to buy them with just my LPU membership. Unfortunately they’re probably all sold out by now. I hope you have better luck when the rest are released for the general public!

Did you end up getting some? They sold out so fast!!! I got lucky. Bought two today.

i was in the same boat as you. I tried all day and NOTHING. so pissed…Then one last try at midnight, and i was able to get 4 tix!! my advice…keep trying. you never know

really? that is cool! Did you just keep checking the events page? I never bought tickets through LPU before so I am just learning lol

really? that is cool! Did you just keep checking the events page? I never bought tickets through LPU before so I am just learning lol[/quote]

Yeah. Just keep on checking through the day! Good luck!