Presale tickets Camden Nj

really? that is cool! Did you just keep checking the events page? I never bought tickets through LPU before so I am just learning lol[/quote]

Yeah. Just keep on checking through the day! Good luck![/quote]

you give me hope! did you get reserved or GA? I am looking for GA

Congratulations to all who have gotten tickets thus far! I didn’t have any luck at either yesterday’s or today’s ticket releases. I’ve never had much luck with artist-run pre-sales, though, so I went in with low expectations. I’m a Citicard holder, so I’m going to try their Ticketmaster pre-sale on Thursday, and if all else fails, jump into the public on-sale fray on Friday!

Good luck to everyone who’s still trying to get tickets!

really? that is cool! Did you just keep checking the events page? I never bought tickets through LPU before so I am just learning lol[/quote]

you give me hope! did you get reserved or GA? I am looking for GA[/quote]

lol. I got two GA tickets. Must keep the hope alive! Hope to see you there!

Nope, I never got through yesterday. I’m not going to even try today because I just bought them for the Bristow, VA show. Anyone going to that show instead?

you give me hope! did you get reserved or GA? I am looking for GA[/quote]

lol. I got two GA tickets. Must keep the hope alive! Hope to see you there![/quote]

and my prayers have been answered!! Sortve…so I got one GA ticket randomly today but I need like 2 more atleast. I will keep checking!

I just got more camden GA tickets and there are more out there still on the LPU events page just as a heads up for anyone