Presale code to Celebrate Life

Thank you. The gmail worked.

Looking also for pre sale code I have my flight booked to LAX for the 26th for this event. Life changing,

kelsey@remaxmiramichi.com

If anyone has extra codes they are not using.

If anyone has a code they aren’t using could sure use one. I didn’t realize my membership had lapsed and renewed too late. :frowning: You can reach me at chzplz67@yahoo.com or 310-621-1177

Please if anyone has a code plz email calvintm@live.com LONG TIME LINKIN PARK FAN !

If anyone would give me their code not using, please email me at gabrielaarriaza@msn.com I’m having a really hard time letting go, I’ve been so depressed since and really need to be there as closure. I would be willing to crochet you a Chester doll (check my Instagram ageofaquarius77) for the code.

For those who still haven’t gotten their code, you can email Lorenzo at LPUHQ@lpunderground.com. Include in your email the email address that you use for your LPU account. Please be considerate to him cause he’s been helping people with presale issues all day and he’s working VERY hard to help everyone (you can tell from his tweets
@ lorenzoerr). I emailed and he helped me get my code and now I have my tickets. ^^
Shoutout to Lorenzo for doing such a great job!

3 Likes

do you still have a code?

I used both sets but want better seats. When the floor seats get release tomorrow I plan to buy some, I am able to I will have extra tickets I can sell. Would you be up for that?

hopping on the train. if any LPU member has a code that don’t need or can’t use, I would be extremely grateful if you could share it with me! please and thank you. duhud14@yahoo.com

Please please If somebody can help me out with a code I’d really appreciate it my email is lidiam92@aol.com

Its great work of helping with codes… for more updates please post on this thread.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@jFar920 can we merge this??

Hi Carlos, do you still have codes available? If so, please email them to anhchi519@gmail, I promise they won’t go to waste! thanks in advance.

Sure – please email me your seat/ticket info at anhchi519@gmail.com. Thanks!

Long time LP fan and LPU member, OML ticket holder… but never got a code. Anyone willing to help out please email anhchi519@gmail.com.

Thanks so much in advance.

I bought tickets for 10/22/17 at the Bowl, never got my presale code. I’m interested.

Anyone have extra code? I really want to attend, and I’m afraid scalpers will ruin this during the general sale

Also really desperate for a code. I never got the pleasure of attending an LP concert and now that I can finally afford it, it’s under these conditions.

I donated a fair amount to the OML fund but still haven’t gotten my code. We have an LPU member since March in the house and he hasn’t received a code either.

If anyone would be so kind as to share a code to montgomer_weston@yahoo, I would be extremely grateful and, should I get my code, would immediately share it back here.

Thank you in advance, and I hope to see you all in LA.

Please guys i’m in a desperate need to this concert and i would do anything ! ANYTHING
please guys if you have any extra codes i will love you forever
coolnikey@me.com

While it does help people get in, something tells me the management team doesn’t want people posting the code on the forum.

hello, i will have tickets to go to this and i cant make it. would you interested in buying them from me?