Pre Sale Monday

Im new to LPU.How do I buy tickets monday?Do I need a code?What time does pre sale start?

I read that the code is to be emailed to LPU Members… I hope thats correct anxiusly awaiting an email like this is nerve racking… ayone know how long before the presale one should receive such an email??

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been trying to figure out how to preorder the tickets. Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks for starting this thread. The good news is that I’m not alone wondering how LPU works this as I’m also interested in going to multiple shows. Hopefully a moderator will respond to this soon.

I just renewed my membership after 2 years, and everything is so different now. I also want to know how the pre sale is going to work. Anyone know what they are going to cost?

I assume the price will vary y venue. I dont know aout presale either.

It would be nice if we got an email for this. Hopefully Mike posts about what we do this weekend.

I wish ticketmaster/live nation would post the MA show so I can find out the prices.

Some of these prices are insane! $110+ for tickets is CRAZY, but WORTH IT. Lol

I started a separate thread for this, but it applies here too…last US tour the presale format was that you could buy tickets for the LPU reserved section(s) - just very large sections of the arena, but it didn’t tell you if you were in row 1 or 25 which I found very annoying. Nobody found out until they received their tickets later. It would be great to know if they’re doing this again or not…hopefully not…it was much better in years prior.

Also good to note for new people here…I’ve been an LPU member for many years and of the 14 shows I’ve gone to…12 of those times I was able to get better seats from the regular public sale on LiveNation or Ticketmaster than through the LPU presale…may just be luck…obviously if you’re doing general admission it doesn’t matter either way

[quote=Kruppa]I started a separate thread for this, but it applies here too…last US tour the presale format was that you could buy tickets for the LPU reserved section(s) - just very large sections of the arena, but it didn’t tell you if you were in row 1 or 25 which I found very annoying. Nobody found out until they received their tickets later. It would be great to know if they’re doing this again or not…hopefully not…it was much better in years prior.

Also good to note for new people here…I’ve been an LPU member for many years and of the 14 shows I’ve gone to…12 of those times I was able to get better seats from the regular public sale on LiveNation or Ticketmaster than through the LPU presale…may just be luck…obviously if you’re doing general admission it doesn’t matter either way[/quote]

If that’s that case, then I’m a bit worried. I’m not upset over pre-ordering the album and joining LPU, but I was under the impression that since we are paying members and such, that we would definitely get some of the best seats available. Especially since it’s like 5 days before the public even sees them…

I have a somewhat mixed experience. In 2007 when I an LPU member and used the pre-sales, I was able to get 2nd row seats to a show in North Carolina.

The following year in 2008, again using the pre-sales method… I ended up an entire section (roughly 35+ rows back) away from the stage. I was on the pre-sale webpage the moment it opened up, but got some not so good tickets.

Then last year (2011) I also used the LPU pre-sale and this time I got about 7th row tickets. However the section itself was not in the middle, mostly because they had a General Admission section which is also the PIT in front of the stage.

I suppose I’m going to go through the Pre-Sales method again this year and if my seats aren’t good enough, I’ll just sell them on StubHub and buy some better seats (but have to pay much more obviously).

I guess I’m not sure about the whole “seats” thing… last year was the first time I did a pre-sale with lpu, and I got pit tickets, I picked GA section… never let them decide what you want, unless you are wanting seats… I personally don’t want seats…so I’m not sure on the whole seat thing… but since the venues they are touring this year are outside venues some anyway, I know the two near me, in Chicago and Indianapolis both have small pit’s… and then there is seats behind and to the side of the pits…other than that I’m really not sure on the other venues… but the pre-sale should be fairly easy to navigate…

I just looked online and it’s gonna cost the most at $90.00.

i’m starting to become very anxious about this…especially when someone said that they got 2nd row tix one year and the next year 35 rows back…i thought we were going to be able to have access to the best seats available…and by seats i mean the PIT (for venues that have a PIT)…
also, if we haven’t pre ordered the new CD yet, that shouldn’t matter for presale tix because we are LPU members, right?

for the NJ show tix are up to $101.00

that’s what I was thinking around that price… I had estimated 80 perhaps… not to shabby… in a since… with three bands on the bill…

that’s what I was thinking around that price… I had estimated 80 perhaps… not to shabby… in a since… with three bands on the bill…[/quote]
But is this for LPU pricing or Ticketmaster? Will they have different prices between them?

Does anyone know how tickets will work with guests? Say I have one guest? I can purchase 2 tickets on Monday right?

does anybody know the exact time also if you have a guess and you win the meet and greet can both of us go to the meet and greet or just me

[quote=YVONNE M THOMPSON]does anybody know the exact time also if you have a guess and you win the meet and greet can both of us go to the meet and greet or just me
[/quote]

Presales begin at 10:00am local time.

Only one person per M&G pass. If you win, your friend will not be able to join you.