Pre Sale Monday

I noticed that this conversation turned into pricing? lol I am also new to LPU and am not worried about the pricing, I just want to be able to get tickets. I hope someone has an answer on how to order pre-sale tickets. Thanks everyone!

Agreed, I’m still waiting on that answer as well. There’s some talks/mentions of some access code or something, but I have yet to receive any official e-mail or info about that.

As long as i get my gen.admission ticket im good.

Little nervous too. First time being a LPU member. 2 Years ago I was a LP Lux member. i remember getting an email with a code when I joined 2 years ago for presale. i’m hoping being an LPU member you just have to log in and the presale tix will be available.

I’m just nervous because I dont have access to all LPU options for some reason, so who knows if I’ll have full access monday for the presale.

i’m sure everyone has gotten the email with the website to go to monday to buy the tickets…but it doesn’t say if we need a pre sale code or not…when you click on events, at the top it says something about a code…does anyone know anything about this yet?

[quote=Lora]i’m sure everyone has gotten the email with the website to go to monday to buy the tickets…but it doesn’t say if we need a pre sale code or not…when you click on events, at the top it says something about a code…does anyone know anything about this yet?
[/quote]

Hey Lora,
The code is for if you pre ordered the album. The presale for those tickets is on tuesday the 24th. They’re just saying that code wont work for mondays LPU presale.
I believe LPU members just have to be signed into their account @ 1000 on monday and under events the but tickets button should be activated. Atleast i’m hoping

I’d like to know the answer to this too since I’ll be going with several friends and I’m the only one in LPU… Thanks in advance!

I feel the same way as most of you do…been axiously trying to figure out how this works bc I’m new to LPU also. I just want to be as close a possible…1st row would be awesome! LOL! Kinda worried in regards to the 35th row comment that was made & buying better tickets outside of the LPU. Hopefully someone that knows will see this. Thx!

Hey guys,

I have a question. What do the exactly mean when they say 10 am LOCAL TIME?
As is, 10 am wherever you are?
(My location: Texas, Central Time)

Thanks

[quote=Tejaswi]Hey guys,

I have a question. What do the exactly mean when they say 10 am LOCAL TIME?
As is, 10 am wherever you are?
(My location: Texas, Central Time)

Thanks[/quote]

For example, if we say “presales start at 10AM Local Time”, this means that the presale will begin at the represented time in the local time zone where the venue is located. For example: If there is a presale in New York, it will happen at 10AM Eastern Time, and if there is a presale in California, that presale will start at 10AM Pacific Time.

On Monday you login into your LPU account and go to events. At 10AM local time, the venue will have a ‘buy tickets’ icon next to the ‘meet and greet’ icon. What does ‘Local Time’ mean?
For example, if we say “presales start at 10AM Local Time”, this means that the presale will begin at the represented time in the local time zone where the venue is located. For example: If there is a presale in New York, it will happen at 10AM Eastern Time, and if there is a presale in California, that presale will start at 10AM Pacific Time.

Do you need a code? Apparently not if you are a paid LPU member. However…if you purchased the album only then you will receive a presale code for Tuesday presales.

Hope this helps.

I know before they had a code and if you were buying the tickets at ticketmaster and the like you’d enter the code there. But yeah it could be different now. I’m going to assume that if you come here to buy tickets, it will take you to ticketmaster/live nation and it will put in the code for you automatically since you came from here. But that’s just my guess. Not anything legit.

I do wish that they had prices, though. I’m going, no matter what, I don’t care how much tickets are, but I would like to know how much they are. I know I should have money to get GA. No seats for me. I can’t do that anymore. Lol. Too good of a show to see in a seat!

i’ve been hearing a range of prices…from $90 - $110…i think it’s just different for each venue.

Here in Vancouver, the prices are:

Floor (not including S/C): $98.50
P2 (not including S/C): $89.50
P3 (not including S/C): $79.50
P4 (not including S/C): $69.50

Source: http://unionevents.com/shows/view/3119/linkin-park

I’d like to know the answer to this too since I’ll be going with several friends and I’m the only one in LPU… Thanks in advance![/quote]

I want to know this too! I just bought two general admission tickets, for me and my fiance. But I just joined LPU, and he is not a member. Wondering if he needs LPU membership to get into the general admission area.

[quote=AerisRose]I want to know this too! I just bought two general admission tickets, for me and my fiance. But I just joined LPU, and he is not a member. Wondering if he needs LPU membership to get into the general admission area.
[/quote]

Pretty sure that if you bought the GA tickets, anyone can use them (for example if you re-sell them to someone else they can also use them). The only time you might need the LPU badge is for the early-entry, in which case only you would be able to get into the concert venue early and not your fiance. He would have to wait along with everyone else, but he should be fine in getting into the GA (or PIT) area without LPU membership.

If you are an LPU member there is no code needed. you just log into your LPU account and go to the “Event’s”. Each venue will show when they are on sale or if they already are. Seems that some venues haven’t been open for tickets yet. I’m assuming that LPU will let us know before the tickets actually go on sale. Adam said he’d keep everyone posted once they get the dates figured out. The only time you need a code is if you are NOT an LPU member & ordered the CD. Hope that helps.

Hey LP fans

I’m trying to find out how many tickets I can purchase (presale) I am an LPU member, and would like to go with 4 friends… can I buy them tickets too on presale?
Its going to be a massacre on ticket day… first show in South Africa just announced.

Please let me know.
Thanks

Well

Everything is sold out… so yeah… if you dont have a ticket now :frowning: :’( I dont think you will get one