Pre-Sale Codes and Where It Goes?

Hi Guys,
Just a quick one, I’ve got my pre-sale code ready for tomorrow (UK). Just curious as to whether there will be a box to enter the code on Ticketmaster or if you have to go through an LPU link? Want to make sure I’m fully prepared!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check your emails, all the info and links you need are there.

All I have is a passcode?

1. Pre sale is via Live Nation, not Ticketmaster.
  2. You should have received an email today with all the info regarding the pre-sale.
  3. Are you sure you are a LPU member and have access to it? (Just asking cause it says you’re not a LPU member in your profile).

Yeah I am a member of LPU, must not have put it on my profile. The email I received gave me instructions as to where to find my presale code and there is also a link to Live Nation, I just can’t see anywhere that I would enter the code. Not unless it only shows nearer the time?

Ticket master has one tomorrow, LN is on the 6th I think. And the codes say that they are for TM. I’d go to TM first. I’d assume you enter the code during the checkout process.

Ticket master:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Linkin-Park-tickets/artist/703831?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

1 Like

Yeah it also has the ‘packages’ as an option on Ticketmaster.
Thanks for the clarity!

Walk away from the VIP stuff. They charge like £500+, but give you a guitar or something if I recall correctly.

Here we go:

One More Light World Tour Experience – £549 per ticket package
• One premium reserved ticket in the front row
• Meet & Greet with LP
• One electric guitar signed by LP
• Backstage tour of the venue with a member of LP’s crew
• One limited edition LP soccer scarf
• One More Light World Tour Laminate
• Crowd-free merchandise shopping
• On-site event host

Its the meet and greet part I’m more interested in! Never met them before…

The M&G in short is pretty much a lottery, if you apply you have to be selected, it’s not guaranteed that you will meet them.

That’s harsh? Surely if you’ve parted with that kind of money it’s a given? And the package details says ‘Meet & Greet LP’, not meet lottery… This worries me now

For that package specifically IDK, I just meant in general.

Yeah I’d of thought the Lottery side of things is for people with normal tickets. If you’re paying £500 odd I’d hope it was guaranteed. If not, someone will be getting an angry letter, haha

Yeah, I’d assume that for that much it is a given. I still think that’s a stupid amount of money. I’m going for a bog standard pit ticket.

Only reason Im contemplating it is because I’ve always said I’ve wanted to meet them. Don’t really get the chance that often! You going O2?

Yeah, my first time.

Ah nice! I’ve seen them a few times through either gigs or festivals but always from a distance, they’re amazing live so I’m 100% you’ll enjoy it.

1 Like

The thingie to enter the code will obviously appear tomorrow when the pre sale starts. I’m following the link from the email and it’s on Live Nation so dunno. We’ll find out tomorrow.

Yeah, the live nation threw me off considering the code so I had to do some digging on TM.

Pre-sale on TM is tomorow 10am so do we just go to TM to purchase and put code in or do we have to click through tickrt link on LP site ?