Prague, PT tour 2019 March

I will! But i still didn’t received instructions. I hope they will send it soon. We are heading to Prague now.

1 Like

Aww You’re the best! Wish you guys were here too!

1 Like

@evooba Nooo, you’re the Best :grin: We really passed an amazing Day with you guys, We really would have like to be there, but work and Kids won’t allow us… It Will be a great show there, when do you fly back to Uk ? You don’t have possibility for LUX show ?

1 Like

I fly back Friday night. I really wish I could do another one but unfortunately I can’t due to work. :frowning:

1 Like

You need to work saturday ?

Yeah, I can’t take more holidays unfortunately.

1 Like

So happy the sun is shinning!

1 Like

We Will catch up an other time !

1 Like

@evooba,I Just saw on insta they placed the merchroadie, you saw it ?

1 Like

Yes it’s better to queue in the sun ! Already a lot of People there ?

Yeah, bought some stuff already

1 Like

Why am I not sursprised ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:What did you buy today ?

Great show, but is it just me or was Mikes voice higher than usual?

2 Likes

Yep, I noticed that too… I thought it’s normal since I haven’t seen/heard Mike live until today

1 Like

i was at the LP show in 2017 and dont remember him having such a high voice… maybe the sound guy messed up the mix? or maybe its because he doesnt have a second singer and has to sing all the time?

I think he had such a high voice only when he was rapping though… So I don’t think it has to do something with the sound guy

I tried listening to some of the recorded songs and he sounded normal, so Im not sure what to think.