Post Traumatic EP by Mike Shinoda - Out Now

Finally had the guts to sit down and have a listen. It hurts man, wow. But it’s so good.

Did anyone else notice all the bottles and the weed in the video to Watching as I Fall? Or is that just me seeing things? Not being negative, there aint nothing bad about weed… Uhm… Whatever.

Proud of Mike.

5 Likes

There are pills too… :sweat_smile: Anyway from my point of you, after hearing Mike’s words at the end of the song and reading well the lyric…I think he’s talking about Chester beginning with LP when he was addicted… then he “broke the habit”, but… but… :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: ( so the video with bottles and so…)

EDIT: I don’t know if I’m right! If someone knows something please tell me!

3 Likes

Weeds legal in California! :stuck_out_tongue: aaanywhoo…I hadn’t noticed it but I suppose he might’ve done it purposefully maybe, never thought to ask but doubt he uses anything(seems out of character for Mike)

3 Likes

RE: the weed, pills, and alcohol in the video, I think more than anything else, it’s Mike admitting that he has vices to numb the pain while it is still fresh, just like anyone else. I don’t believe that he’s having any issues, especially since, as @framos1792 mentioned, it is entirely legal.

Either way, I wouldn’t look into it too much.

3 Likes

so excited about the news of mike shinoda releasing new music have too get it on itunes if availble for purchase

I downloaded them the day he released them. Great and heavy songs for sure. But its great to see that Mike is trying his best to get through this. Hope to see LP in concert one day after all. :grin: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I absolutely love Post traumatic , like many of you, the songs are stuck in my head no matter what. I saw the pills, alcohol etc… but I kind of ignored it somehow… Did you see, Mike will take part to a festival in Japan? in october if i recall properly I think its great :pray:t2::purple_heart:

1 Like

It is legal here too, for years. I see nothing wrong with using a bit of weed or a few drinks for someone to numb the pain. Just noticed these items and wondered who else did too.

I know Mike enjoys his red wine and his beer, he’s never been secretive about that.

Mixing weed and alcohol can result into bad headaches though. Or even, becoming temporarily “paralyzed”. Been there, done that.

I just saw it on his IG. Think it is so brave! I wish he’d come to other countries too.

4 Likes

I remember that somebody on Twitter said it was for the voice and singing thing, I am not sure about that.

You mean he has the pills, the weed and the alcohol to be able to perform? :crazy_face:

1 Like

LPLive and the LPAmbassodors have started a global effort to generate hype around the Post Traumatic EP. The more ‘‘noise’’ you make on social media, the bigger the chance that promoters will book a concert in your country! Everyone can participate by using the right hashtags. More details here:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13118

6 Likes

Abu Dhabi is on that list :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome, use it! :grinning:

1 Like

Mike released the instrumentals and acapellas of Post Traumatic today

9 Likes

Thanx for the link Rick @rickvanmeijel :blush:

You’re welcome.

The acapellas are so nice. And that vocodor in Watching As I Fall is gorgeous (Mike’s robotish voice sound)

1 Like

Oh I still hope for a release on Vinyl one day! :pray:
So amazing that Mike released the instrumentals and acapellas ! I’m curious of what people will create with this!

2 Likes