Post Traumatic EP by Mike Shinoda - Out Now

Mike Shinoda just posted on Instagram 4 hrs ago that he’s releasing not 1, but 3 songs tomorrow! He’s posted these saying that all music and visuals are by him. So does this mean they’re still Linkin Park tracks or Fort Minor tracks? Perhaps they’re just Mike Shinoda as a solo… who knows. But it’s super exciting to hear new material. Hopefully we get to hear looking For An Answer which he performed at the memorial concert.

14 Likes

It sounded like they were personal projects
Probably felt the need to put something out for himself as overcoming a mental hurdle/road block after last year

5 Likes

I’m guessing based on the skull drawn aside the announcement that this is gonna be Fort Minor, but who knows. Not long until we find out!

14 Likes

Hooooly cow what’s this?!?! Please let this be Fort Minor

3 Likes

Yaaay!! :heart_eyes: that’s a great news! :tada:

1 Like
6 Likes

I think the band is disbanding, Phoenix has a new radio program by himself, Mike has created this solo website.

uh no, i don’t know… i don’t think… maybe they are just doing as side project or side activity…

3 Likes

This website existed before…but after chester it led to linkin park’s site… Also they haven’t said anything so you just have to wait

2 Likes

I will listen to them on my lunch which wouldn’t came for over 40 minutes

Yaaaay!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: O M G

Well I expected something sad…but they’re awesome!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Woooooowwww! I am just rushing to listen to them!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wow… don’t know what to think of it yet. So far Over Again is my favorite

These videos though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Who the [spoiler]fuck[/spoiler] pressed thumbs down??? Really???

2 Likes

You can also read the lyrics in the description under the YouTube Videos …
I’m still crying. It’s so so good in every way. The lyrics , vocals, raps … everything and so touching.

3 Likes

This. I think he just needed to let it out through these tracks

5 Likes

Lunch time I know have fanilly have to chance to listen to them

People who said he didn’t care can stop now

2 Likes

IMG_9480

12 Likes