Portraits of a Masked Mind

Yes,it’s like this! Don’t feel sad, she’s watching you from above… :wink: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

This is my favorite :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, the text is now so much better, @ironsoldier16 :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to your next stories :slight_smile:

:angel::blush: naah, never mind :slight_smile:

I’ll help you with the other ones too, but I’ll take some time, have to work now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dedicated 8-16 hours that day. It seems that it was worth it. Take your time.

3 Likes

Yeah! it was nice! i wasn’t there to answer. But liked the answer :slight_smile:

I wish - I could really connect with one of my personal experience

forget you - Perfect! Happy after forgetting those who always brought you down! :+1:

talk - nice one. We live in the present and can just sense it :slight_smile:

gentleman - Nicely written. Gentleman quotes :+1:

phrases and thoughts - 6th one was the one i loved.
7th one is same condition in India imo
15th is the most important! :smile:
21! yep. thats the reason i haven’t watched tv since months… i guess it would be an yr soon!

Thanks friend. You are a part of my life :slight_smile:

of course they were. I got to read amazin piece of writings :blush: Great work friend. youre thoughts always make us smile. they feel so true. :wink:

1 Like

Woooow :eyes:

Deepest- somehow kinda wise - :thinking: thinking how to call them- statements man! Each of them leaves me thinking: Yeah, he’s right, some I like more - some we can discuss - but yeah- truth in each of them- and your english ( as I can see, or better: understand as non native speaker) got waaays better :+1:t2::+1:t2: Great :sunny:

As for the story: If they like to spent their time more with others then themself- let them make a decision and see where it leads…

And a last thought: I loved the one about god as friend- and finally: isn’t this all you wrote about love and to be good? Yeah- if we just start to share this in our own lil life- and here in our very great family at the lpu- then the workd is immidiately a better place.

Oh man, :+1:t2:you forced me to write very big words- yeah- thanx for inspirating :sunny::sunny:

1 Like

Now I am lost :sweat_smile:

Who are you talking about?

Thanks, reading all the topics here and the advice of @mishelka3 are helping me.

Yes, in the last 4 years. And those just are some of all I wrote.

#MakeChesterProud and #FuckDepression :smile:

You’re welcome.

This November 10th I’ll publish the next history.

5 Likes

• Be welcome back to my world. It’s time to continue with this trip through my mind.

@Honey8 @lpfan61 @theearlywalker @nickGr @framos1792 @georkost @ashesoftime @mishelka3 @LPUgrl2 and @zinler.

THE ORIGINAL STORY

Everything was ready to begin to write what his heart dictated, he had already read how book he had in front of, he knew by heart all the poems since the A to the Z, in all languages and knew deep the maximums exponents of literature through the ages. It just lacked one thing, he take his fountain pen and a sheet to print his ideas.

When he took his fountain pen and began to write, he didn’t know how to baste his ideas and he created a story like no other. He had created a story worthy of god. He didn’t understand its magnitude and he discarded it, thinking that a story must be faithful to its structure and its base. Leaving so, the best story of all time in the trash can.

EL CUENTO ORIGINAL

Todo estaba listo para empezar a escribir lo que su corazón dictase. Ya había leído cuánto libro tuviese enfrente, se sabía de memoria todos los poemas desde la A hasta la Z, en todos los idiomas y conocía a profundidad a los máximos exponentes de la literatura a través de las épocas. Sólo faltaba una cosa, tomar su pluma y una hoja de papel para plasmar sus ideas.

Cuando tomó su pluma y empezó a escribir, no supo cómo hilvanar sus ideas y creó un cuento como ningún otro. Creó una obra original digna del mismo dios. No comprendió su magnitud y la desechó, pensando en que una obra debe ser fiel a su estructura y su base. Dejando así, la mejor obra de todos los tiempos en la basura.

11 Likes

Nice story! :smile: Will it continue? This story is completely different from the last ones… it has metaphoric thoughts ( what I understood… :see_no_evil: ) like we don’t understand some things except when we loose something related… something like that… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks.

No. Sorry.

Exactly, it’s more concret and doesn’t have so many hidden things like the previous ones.

Today I’ll publish two more histories :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No need! I was just curious… :wink:

Yay! :smile:

:open_mouth: so I got it less or more… :crazy_face: :smile:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

ALMA ROSA

Divine woman, strong woman.
Affectionate mother, brave mother.
In your soul you carry love, and passion from your belly.
Mother of profession, teacher of my noble heart.

You teach me to be dedicated in what I do
You show me your virtues by giving me your hand.
When your name sounds, my being rejoices.
If my being is calm, it’s because you have taught me.

Divine woman, strong woman
Your body suffers, but your heart stays strong
What I would not give to see you always happy!
Divine woman, strong woman
My eyes cry of happiness when I see you.
When I guided for you,
Life showed me that you are here, in front of me, happy.

ALMA ROSA

Mujer divina, mujer fuerte.
Madre cariñosa, madre valiente.
En tu alma llevas amor; y pasión desde tu vientre.
Madre de profesión, maestra de mi noble corazón.

Me enseñas a ser dedicado en lo que hago
Me demuestras tus virtudes dándome tu mano.
Cuando tu nombre suena, mi ser se alegra.
Si mi ser está calmado, es porque tú me lo has enseñado.

Mujer divina, mujer fuerte
Tu cuerpo sufre, pero tu corazón se mantiene de pie
¡Qué no daría yo para verte siempre feliz!
Mujer divina, mujer fuerte
Mis ojos lloran de felicidad al verte.
Cuando por ti me guié,
La vida me mostró que tú estás aquí, ante mí, feliz.

Dedicated to my mother -My father’s wife- in her birthday the last year.

9 Likes

I wish my kids say and feel something so beautiful to me someday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Believe me, they will do. :smiley:

2 Likes

The first… It is like… you will never know how much important your work could be if you don’t show to the world… (i don’t if I write well in english :grin:)

2 Likes

Well, I understood you jaja

ummm I see it more like, when you do something good -to yourself- but the world doesn’t accept it, so you decide to modificate it and give to the world what it wants.

1 Like

Yeah! It’s like you said also… and the second one… it’s beautiful… i think we should say more beautiful words…
And we missed you @ironsoldier16 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap::clap:

1 Like

WHITE

One day, in an urban school, in a department in Guatemala, the teacher asked her students to bring any object and say what they like about that object. Raúl is a 9-year-old boy who doesn’t have any type of family support -he is an orphan-, but he always strives to do his homework. That day he didn’t know which of all the things to bring, after a while, he found what he needed.

On the day of the presentation all the kids passed and one by one they were talking about what they liked. Raúl was ready to pass, the teacher was anxious to see what he had prepared. To her surprise and his classmates too, he only carried a blank page. He gave it to her and didn’t want to say anything until all his classmates passed to the front of the classroom.

Just when he was going to pass … The bell rang for recreation. The teacher, very surprised and confused, asked: Raúl, what does this mean? You are not like that, your work is more elaborate and dynamic. This is a blank sheet, nor does your name have. What’s happening? Look- he said with a smile in his face- I asked you pass to the end because that blank page has a story. It’s a bit long and that’s why I want to my classmates listen to me, and for that I must listen to all of them first. Can I retire now? Yes, -she answered.-

When they entered classes, the teacher continued with the activity until Raúl pass again. He said: This sheet is not only a sheet. It’s the beginning of everything. It’s the imagination, the light, the life, the emptiness, what blinds… There are thousands of images, for example, Hector, what do you see in it? I see clouds and if I squint a bit, I can see the sand on the beaches. And you, Ana, what do you see there? Ahh I see … bamboo sticks and bears playing on them. Teacher, what do you see? I see a big heart … and a student who is able to innovate with something as simple and beautiful as that blank page.

The teacher, crying with surprise and gratitude, got up from her desk and hugged Raúl, congratulated him and all his classmate cheered him for the originality showed. At the end of the day, Raul asked one last question: And you, what do you see on the blank page?

BLANCO

Cierto día, en una escuela urbana, en un departamento de Guatemala, la maestra les pidió a sus estudiantes traer un objeto cualquiera y decir qué es lo que más les gusta de dicho objeto. Raúl es un niño de 9 años que no tiene ningún tipo de apoyo familiar –es huérfano-,

El día de la presentación todos los niños pasaron y uno por uno fueron hablando de lo que les gustaba. Raúl estaba listo para pasar, la maestra estaba ansiosa de ver qué traía preparado Raúl. Para su sorpresa y la de sus compañeros, él sólo llevaba una hoja en blanco. Se la entregó y no quiso decir nada, hasta que todos sus compañeros pasaran al frente del salón.

Justo cuando él iba a pasar al frente… Sonó la campana para recreo. La maestra, muy extrañada y desconcertada le pregunto: ¿Raúl, qué significa esto? Tú no eres así, tus trabajos son más elaborados y dinámicos. Esto es una hoja en blanco, ni tu nombre tiene ¿Qué pasa? Mire maestra –Le dijo con una sonrisa en el rostro- Le pedí pasar al final porque esa hoja en blanco tiene una historia. Es un poco larga y por eso quiero que mis compañeros me escuchen y para eso, yo debo escucharlos primero a todos ¿Me puedo retirar ya? Sí –Respondió ella.-

Cuando entraron a clases, la maestra siguió con la actividad hasta que volvió a pasar Raúl. Él dijo: Esta hoja no es sólo una hoja. Es el inicio de todo. Es la imaginación, la luz, la vida, el vacío, lo que deja ciego… Ahí están miles de imágenes, por ejemplo ¿Héctor, qué ves en ella? Veo nubes y si entrecierro los ojos un poco, logro ver la arena de las playas ¿Y tú, Ana, qué ves ahí? Ahh yo veo… varas de bambú y osos jugando en ellas ¿Maestra, qué ve? Veo un gran corazón… y un estudiante que es capaz de innovar con algo tan sencillo y hermoso como esa hoja en blanco.

La maestra llorando de sorpresa y gratitud se levantó de su escritorio y abrazó fuertemente a Raúl, lo felicitó y todos sus compañeros lo ovacionaron por la originalidad mostrada. Al final del día, Raúl hizo una última pregunta: ¿Y tú, qué ves en la hoja en blanco?

7 Likes

Thank you very much, but I never went, I always was here. :slight_smile:

1 Like