Portraits of a Masked Mind

The path we chose.

Surrendered to my own desires and blinded by what I always wanted I walked to a dark cave, there was a door that looked like a big mirror covered for a waterfall. Inside the door was a kind of light, a weak one that showed a narrow corridor. I felt so secure of what I was doing so I walked and after some minutes I arrived to a kind of orphanage where there two of the persons I always loved all my lifes.

What I wanted from both of them was something I should have never thought before… but who cares that? If I already was done and I had no one who cares about me. Even my few friends disappeared. Well, I did, they were always there. It was me who never accepted that I was not alone, and if I did I knew I was going to end in this hole again. Sooner or later I would end here. It was my destiny since the beginning of my tragedy called illusion. I decided no telling nothing to my friends because I was sure they wouldn’t leave me do such thing as I give up…

[End of the second part]

3 Likes

So intense… :pleading_face: I like this one very much… perfect description of a dark busy mind…
But I know there’s always a light… even if it’s tiny, follow it and step by step you’ll be out of the grave… :muscle: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Also where’s the Spanish version?? I need it! :pleading_face: please :blush:

This one seems like in a dream, then you wake up and come back to reality…

What I thought of in previous part :hushed: our minds are somehow connected hermanito :heart: :heart_eyes: :blush:

3 Likes

A coin: The desire and the frustrated feelings.

Talking with those two persons I realized I’m still in loved of them, my desire was always to be with them, but I had to choose just one of them.

Both of them were boys, I must accepted. I didn’t have problems with my sexual preferences because I learned to respect others and what I could do or not. Some of my friends knows that, they were sure I wasn’ts as asshole as I seem so they were in peace, but always pending on me and my behavior. Whenever they are now, I just want to tell them all they are best persons I ever met in my life and thanks God for gave the chance to spent a lot of time with them having fun and supporting each other, I really appreciate it.

It’s a shame that for more I appreciate it, I was never able to understand their worry for me. My mind and my desires were stronger than their company. My frustration, beside the loneliness, was my partner of all life and it didn’t go to let me alone just becase. Little by little my insecurity consumed me until there was nothing left of me except a hollow soul looking for a refuge to rest. That’s how I ended here.

My obsession started in this month the last year. Both of them were cute for my eyes, also my heart was beating faster when I looked at them, all their shape, their lips, their eyes, their voices… I knew something wrong was happening with me. I looked for professional help and I managed to get out of this damn hole until a few days ago when I fell into it, this time I simply accepted this was my desire, the desire of my frustrated feeling.

[End of the third part]

4 Likes

Welcome to my twisted mind…

I wish it was like that…

Edited: @lpfan61 sister!! Done!

1 Like

The next text talks about homosexuality and other thing in that same line. If you don’t like these themes, you’re free to ignore it.

With all of you the Spanish version of the fragments of yesterday.

AGOSTO

ENTERRADO VIVO
Una vez más volví a caer en el abismo donde estaba hace unos meses. Ahora es más profundo que antes y todas esas criaturas obscuras son más fuertes que antes. Han estado esperando por mí, no para matarme, sino para convencerme que me rinda y me les una.

De algún modo lo lograron y aunque pensaba que era fuerte en la superficie, soy débil. Me siento impotente y como si fuera su marioneta, sin voluntad ni esperanza… Siento como sus “manos” abrazan mi pobre corazón. Siento como estoy muriendo por dentro y mi vida se escapa en un destello…

Me volví quien no quería ser… peleé por años y ahora he terminado con esto, me rendí ante ellos. Me gustaría saber qué van a hacer conmigo.

Después de unas horas lo único que me han dicho es que mis deseos se volverán reales. Todo lo que siempre quise será mío y seré tan feliz como siempre quise ser. Me prometieron que no había nada oculto ni escondido, sin trucos, sin trampas, sin nada, solo la felicidad que toda la vida quise tener.

Estaba cegado por la oferta así que ignoré lo más obvio: Esas criaturas son todo menos confiables. Me trajeron a un lugar, un espacio donde todo lo que imaginase iba a ser verdad, incluso mis más obscuras perversiones.

No son demonios, así que no pueden arrastrarme al infierno. Ellos solían ser parte de mí… En otras palabras, ellos son yo, pero manifestados como personas o fragmentos de quien yo solía ser.

EL CAMINO QUE ESCOGIMOS

Rendido por mis propios deseos y cegado por lo que siempre quise caminé hacia una obscura cueva, ahí había una puerta que parecía un gran espejo cubierto por una cascada.

Dentro de la puerta había una especie de luz, una débil que mostraba un pasillo ancho. Me sentí tan seguro de lo que estaba haciendo así que caminé y después de unos minutos llegué a una especie de orfanato donde estaban dos personas que siempre amé.

Lo que quería de ellos era algo que nunca debí haber pensado antes… ¿Pero, a quién le importa eso? Si ya estaba acabado y a nadie más le importaba. Incluso mis pocos amigos desaparecieron. Bueno, yo lo hice, ellos siempre estuvieron ahí.

Fui yo quien nunca aceptó que no estaba solo, (me había mal acostumbrado a vivir solo y ser dependiente de atención ajena) y si lo acepté sabía que tarde o temprano iba a terminar aquí. Era mi destino desde el inicio de esta tragedia llamada ilusión.

Decidí no decirles nada a mis amigos porque estaba seguro que ellos no iban a dejar hacer tal como rendirme, son tan tercos y necios cuando se trata de demostrar apoyo y ser guías de quienes lo necesiten que solo por ese hecho sé que son mis mejores amigos… porque incluso con sus problemas, ellos son capaces de dejarlos de un lado con tal de ayudar a los demás.

UNA MONEDA: EL DESEO Y LOS SENTIMIENTOS FRUSTRADOS

Hablando con esas dos personas me di cuenta que sigo enamorado de ambos. Mi deseo fue siempre estar con ellos, pero tenía que escoger sólo a uno. Ambos eran varones, debía aceptarlo. No tenía problemas con mis preferencias sexuales porque aprendí a respetar a los otros y lo que podía o no hacer. Algunos de mis amigos lo saben, ellos estaban seguros que no yo era tan imbécil como parezco así que estaban en paz, pero siempre al pendiente de mí y de mi comportamiento.

Donde sea que ellos estén solo quiero decirles que son las mejores personas que he conocido en mi vida y gracias a Dios por darme la oportunidad de pasar tiempo con ellos divirtiéndonos y apoyándonos los unos a los otros. Realmente lo aprecio. Es una pena que por más que lo haya hecho, nunca pude entender su preocupación por mí. Mi mente y mi deseo eran más fuertes que su compañía. Mi frustración, junto con la soledad, era mi compañera de toda la vida y no me iba a dejar solo porque sí.

Poco a poco mi inseguridad me consumió hasta que no quedó nada más que un alma vacía en busca de un refugio para descansar. Es así como terminé aquí.

Mi obsesión empezó en este mes el año pasado. Ambos eran hermosos para mis ojos, también mi corazón latía más rápido cuando los miraba, su figura, sus labios, sus ojos, sus voces… Sabía que algo malo estaba pasando conmigo. Busqué ayuda profesional y logré salir de este maldito agujero hasta hace unos días cuando caí en él… solo que esta vez simplemente acepté que esto era mi deseo, el deseo de mi sentimiento frustrado.

1 Like

Dear @IronSoldier16
Thank you!
Love your writing, the way you lay out your words.
Take a big hug! I’m here!
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

They are quite intense. The 1st part is ny favorite tho… I could connect with it more. :heart:
Words written from deep inside heart are beautiful

3 Likes

Insert.

Hi and welcome. I’m your installer assistant of your new software. Please select the components to install:

Love.
Life.
Humanity.
Heart.
Understanding.
Empathy.
Reasoning.

Thanks. You new you has been installed correctly. Clic on finish to finish this assistant and enjoy a great day.

4 Likes

:eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::persevere::no_mouth: kidding

4 Likes

Jajaja I thought it was Rob who posted that when I saw the notification :joy:

5 Likes

Nah, @the_termin8r was posting it but then windows gave him the same screen while it was loading the picture :rofl:

3 Likes

That reminds me, I still need to post the images from the whole fiasco when I get the time. Though to good news is, I’ve been stable since the RAM swap and W10 is kinda behaving itself. I mean I’m still locked out of update settings and can only have single fingerprint, but the laptop is working.

2 Likes

Ups!
Installed and immediately forget I did so.
It worked so far.
But maybe I need some more memory.
:crazy_face:
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I had a forced update this morning, had no choice but to the install the new software :frowning:

1 Like

I guess it’s time to come back to post here again…

1 Like

New stuff? :flushed::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If things going well and I find something to tell, I will.

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

It’s time to share a story with you. This one is different from all the previous ones. This story is about the education and how the thing could be different. I combine fantasy with a bit of history of my country.

Also this story was originally another book, so it’s more extended that my regular texts. It’ll take me time to translate everything, but I try to share as much as I can.

With you, guys:

Marcelino Tum and the education
Life is no longer made for people today, before everything was different. I am about to die and I would like to tell you a part of my life, an anecdote that struck me in the depths of my being. I was born on July 15, 1945 in a neighborhood of Momostenango. At 6 years old I came to the capital with my family.

I started studying at a school in zone 11 suffering the “typical” abuse and discrimination of my classmates, which - according to them - was very funny, hilarious and they only did it to pass the time. At 8 we changed schools and for that I had to agree to something that I would realize later, it was a mistake: Change my name, my identity, my being. So I went to call myself: Andrés Daniel López Tum.

The new school was 3 blocks from the house and it was a radical change, many things were similar, but there was someone in particular who was not at the previous school: A teacher teaching with the heart and not filling content. He was very strict with everyone, although if someone got sick, he helped them and spoke comfortingly to them. When we were frustrated, angry or disappointed, he would come and hug us, pay attention to us and show us a sincere, unique and special affection.

Next part other day

Spanish Version
Marcelino Tum y la Educación
La vida ya no está hecha para la gente de hoy, antes todo era distinto. Estoy a punto de morir y quisiera contarles una parte de mi vida, una anécdota que me impactó en lo más profundo de mi ser. Nací el 15 de julio de 1945 en un barrio de Momostenango. A los 6 años me vine a la capital con mi familia.

Empecé a estudiar en un colegio de la zona 11 sufriendo el “típico” abuso y discriminación de mis compañeros, el cual –según ellos- era muy gracioso, divertido y solo lo hacían por pasar el tiempo. A los 8 cambiamos de colegio y para eso tuve que acceder a algo que tiempo después me daría cuenta, fue un error: Cambiar mi nombre, mi identidad, mi ser. Pasé, entonces, a llamarme: Andrés Daniel López Tum.

El nuevo colegio estaba a 3 cuadras de la casa y fue un cambio radical, muchas cosas eran parecidas, pero hubo alguien en especial que en la escuela anterior no estaba: Un maestro enseñando con el corazón y no llenando contenidos. Él era muy estricto con todos, aunque si alguien se enfermaba, él los ayudaba y les hablaba reconfortantemente. Cuando estábamos frustrados, enojados o decepcionados él se acercaba y nos abrazaba, nos prestaba atención y nos mostraba un cariño sincero, único y especial.

6 Likes

Yaaay! Happy to see there’s a new story! :grin: I like the beginning, waiting for the next part :smile:

3 Likes