Portraits of a Masked Mind

Hello teacher, what are we gonna do today?

3 Likes

:flushed: :thinking: :exploding_head: chaos in da class :rofl: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah, that @framos1792 couldn’t explain his own language XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Learn them :rofl:

I’m agree with the onion XD

He said: “today” no the rest of the year :joy:

2 Likes

That is quite intense and Beautiful bro… it’s very nicely written. I get the essence of it that’s what’s most important :purple_heart::blue_heart:

Did I get it right?
It’s about you dumping a girl for the
It’s not you, it’s me stuff.

And in the end you do a step in her direction again.
And all the reading girls get all emotional, ah, finally, happy end.

Don’t get me wrong, I really love the “me stuff”.
Love your thoughts and your words. Some lines I read more then once, not to get them, just cause I love them!

@IronSoldier16 you asked for comments. I can’t in any way say something to your style or so. I am not the literature expert here! As always, I just go with my guts. If I say something that seems not kind, then I apologise. Just say it.
:heart:

2 Likes

Well… the beauty of these texts lies in its hidden messages and the interpretation you want to give them all. To me it has nothing to do with “it’s me stuffs” but you like to see li it like that it’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Sorry.
I stop trying to break it out! :pensive:
:hugs:

Nooo!!! I meant that’s the objetives of Portraiys! Let the reader find the hidden message.

2 Likes

Ok.
I had my guss.
What is it for you?
:blush:

Its meaning?

I can’t reveal too much, but there is more than you can find, and it doesn’t matter how many times you read it, you won’t find it because I am the only one who know where to look for and what kind of questions I must do.

1 Like

That’s trying.
I for sure will continue reading. :hugs:

1 Like
  1. Points and I agree with all of them

That would be my most challenging one

I’m still not sure if my way of commenting your writing is ok with you?

Is it from true experience?
Or your creation?
(Sorry when I’m nosy)
It’s about understanding and forgiveness. A good ending.
I miss a little how much struggle, pain and fight it cost to really come to this. Not only by intention and thoughts. But to feel it honestly in your heart.

Edit let me specify the commenting thing.
I try to do it in the way you prefer it best.
And that I still don’t know.
I have my own thoughts to every thing I read. But it doesn’t mean, that there is automatically a need to put it out. On the contrary, sometimes it feels embarrassing.
With @the_termin8r writing, I just did a end comment and afterwards I wasn’t sure if he would have preferred some on every entry.
So I ask this now.
I myself am very sensitive about critcs on my book. So I try always to be clear what I expect. Like: when you read it and don’t like it, just say this and nothing more. If you like it in general then I want to here the critic. Or can you give me your opinion on this section or this character.

2 Likes

I honestly couldn’t care less. Though if you’re asking, I’d rather it all be in one place for efficiency’s sake.

Oh. I shouldn’t have tagged you. It’s not a question I have right now. It was meant as an example. It would have been way more logical just to have asked and not speculated.
But sometimes the easy way :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

This one yes. Each text has its own essence, some are true and real experience, other are fantasies.

About the comments, comment as you feel it, ok? I like honest opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Wow. I’m sorry to hear!
You are a really strong person!
And to forgive just like that. What capabilitie!

For me, forgiveness to my parents was a long stony road. Nothing what I can decide just cause I want it to be. And there are moments were I still have to fight for it.
And nothing what they did was that extreme, but they also never felt in any way responsible for the harm they’ve done.
I feel deeply for the abandoned child!:heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart:
Just love this!!!
Warms my heart!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @IronSoldier16 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m still on it.
Not very fast. I need time for your writing.
And I like the moments I take this time.
Like right now. :blush:
Its after midnight here, what means for you, it’s just afternoon.

Those two, I have now read more then once.
I really like the pattern your thoughts choose, like following you, think about what I just read.
My plan for now was, to go to the next writing.
But reading the two seems enough again.
For now. :relaxed:

Take care! :heart:

3 Likes

I
Someday I’ll post something new here. Too much to do right now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Buried alive

Once again I came back to fall into the abyss where I was a few months ago. Now is deeper than before and all those dark creatures are stronger than before, they have been awaiting for me, no to kill me, but convince me to give up and join their side. Somehow they’re convincing me and even though I am stronger in the surface I am weak, I feel powerless and like I was their puppet, with no will and hopeless… I feel how their “hands” hug my poor heart. I feel how I am dying inside and how my life goes in a flash…

I became what I didn’t want to be… I fought for years and now I’m done, I gave up in front of them. I’d like to know what they are going to do with me…

After some hours the only thing they’ve have told me is that my desires will be thru. All I ever wanted will be mine and I’ll be as happy as I always wanted to be. They promised me that there wasn’t anything hidden, no tricks, no traps, no nothing, just the happiness I always wished to have.

I was blinded for the offer so I ignored the obvious thing: those creatures are all but trustworthy. they brought me to a place, a space where all I could imagine went to be true, even my darkest perversions. They’re not demons, so they couldn’t drag me to the hell, they used to be a part of me… In other words they are me, but manifested as a persons or fragments from who I used to be.

[End of the first part]

4 Likes