Pokemon!

Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

I need to pick up Black >.>.

[quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[/quote]
Black and White were really kool. i really liked it.

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[/quote]
you know what, i thought that about the last ones too. but man! they just keep coming up with new ones. what do you think it’ll be? anyone want to guess?

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[/quote]
i can’t wait to see what they com up with next. i still haven’t finished Black or White. now i have to work on that XP.

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

I still play the first and second generation games pretty frequently (Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Snap/Stadium/Stadium 2), I also have a copy of Sapphire but I was pretty underwhelmed by it and kind of stopped caring from third generation onwards.

I watched the anime a lot as a kid, but up until recently hadn’t watched any of it in years…then I found this site: www.watchpokemonepisodes.com I’ve been on a nostalgia kick there for the last few weeks, I’m about 25 episodes in.

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=Astat]I still play the first and second generation games pretty frequently (Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Snap/Stadium/Stadium 2), I also have a copy of Sapphire but I was pretty underwhelmed by it and kind of stopped caring from third generation onwards.

I watched the anime a lot as a kid, but up until recently hadn’t watched any of it in years…then I found this site: www.watchpokemonepisodes.com I’ve been on a nostalgia kick there for the last few weeks, I’m about 25 episodes in.[/quote]

I LOVE playing R/B/Y. I loved doing all the glitches including Mew xD.

I’ve played the first stadium at my friends house. It was fun for me. xD Mostly my two favorite generations are the first two.

[quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[/quote]

The Japanese Green version is identical to the American Blue version, it’s actually the Japanese Blue version that was never released anywhere else. From what I understand, it was pretty glitchy, it was almost like a “beta version” for Red/Green.

POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON

I’ve played every generation. I still collect the cards. I have first editions from the old stuff, I have cards in different languages.
I’m a fangirl and I LOVE IT.

Awww, I always wanted to be a Pokemon-champion, win competitions and so on, but somehow I didn’t make it :smiley:
But I still have hundreds of trading cards and my blue edition plus my old Game Boy pocket :smiley:

[quote=Astat][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko][quote=TamerRyu][quote=Kameiko]Love Pokemon! Nearly beaten all the games! (I haven’t played Black, HG, or SS yet).

[quote=Pankake Fairy]POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON

I’ve played every generation. I still collect the cards. I have first editions from the old stuff, I have cards in different languages.
I’m a fangirl and I LOVE IT.[/quote]

I use to collect the TCG a long time ago…then I sold it all >.>. I had all the way up to Arceus. I was so intent on getting at least 1 of all the pokemon xD.

First edition Charizards I remember were the **** back then xD.

I also collected Pokemon cards XD and what funny is that I didn’t realize that I got about 6 rareist pokemon Cards including Pikachu super rare card that is worth alot of money ! XD [and sorry about my spelling if it’s bad]

[quote=SianyLPU2]I also collected Pokemon cards XD and what funny is that I didn’t realize that I got about 6 rareist pokemon Cards including Pikachu super rare card that is worth alot of money ! XD [and sorry about my spelling if it’s bad]