Pokemon!

Who likes to play pokemon?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :smiley: Childhood memories :smiley:
I used to play it as a kid as much as i could xD game boy color with pokemon blue red and yellow :slight_smile: rest sucks

I’ve never played the game, but I watched the first few seasons of the cartoon religiously.

same here! but only like the first season because the rest wasn’t that cool anymore.
The real pokemon is the red, blue and yellow. the rest is just marketing crap.

same here! but only like the first season because the rest wasn’t that cool anymore.

[/quote]
The real Linkin Park is HT, the rest is just marketing crap.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :smiley: Childhood memories :smiley:
I used to play it as a kid as much as i could xD game boy color with pokemon blue red and yellow :slight_smile: rest sucks
[/quote]

I know right… xD
goodie old times… Pokemon gold and silver were okay …I guess not that bad… but yeah… afterwards it’s suckie … [lol]

[quote=Bie][quote=LinkinParkForever275]aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :smiley: Childhood memories :smiley:

Imma be the first to say that y’all are wearing rose covered glasses, and that I’ve played every generation. The new games are far from suckage. I’m certainly not playing them for the plot, but they’re solid RPG’s.

Also, i love Reshiram

Clearly, they are made for each other. They also came out in the same month.

Come to think of it. Hybrid Theory and the American second gen game came out in October 2000.
Meteora and the 3rd gen games came out in March 2003 .
Minutes to Midnight was released less than 30 days after Diamond and Pearl did over here.

Fuck yeah, Pokemon … I always played it on the old, original first Gameboy from my father … it was so awesome, I often spent nights with playing and I was such a nerd x)
I also liked to watch the episodes on TV too, but my mother wouldn’t let me … she said it was a waste of time. I also collected these cards for a while, but I hadn’t enough money to buy some and so I somewhen just stopped collecting and gave it to someone else.
haha I also got the Pokemon CD [biggrin]

PS: Thank you for the picture, Bie … I finally know what Pokemon looks like in color [lol]

I still love playin’ Pokemon once in a while. It’s a way of staying child. Childhoodmemories at its best. I also collected the Tradingcardgame. Everything.

[quote=KATHYxx]Imma be the first to say that y’all are wearing rose covered glasses, and that I’ve played every generation. The new games are far from suckage. I’m certainly not playing them for the plot, but they’re solid RPG’s.

Also, i love Reshiram[/quote]

your not the only one here! even I have played every game, from red to black :wink:
yes even I prefer reshiram though like zekrom too (caught him in my black too via action replay) sorry in case of such things and ‘events’ i have no option
if u remember kathy i telling u i still have my GBA about a year ago, I still do :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

and speaking of pokemon some big news coming up!!

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within][quote=KATHYxx]Imma be the first to say that y’all are wearing rose covered glasses, and that I’ve played every generation. The new games are far from suckage. I’m certainly not playing them for the plot, but they’re solid RPG’s.

your not the only one here! even I have played every game, from red to black :wink:
yes even I prefer reshiram though like zekrom too (caught him in my black too via action replay) sorry in case of such things and ‘events’ i have no option
if u remember kathy i telling u i still have my GBA about a year ago, I still do :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Back in September I checked out a new episode of Pokemon for the first time since 1999. In the first minute of the season 14 premier I learned that Ash hasn’t aged a day and STILL isn’t a Master. Shouldn’t he and Misty be married with kids by now?

[/quote]

Exactly! The first season was the best, that was Pokemon :slight_smile: That’s the season i grew up with. I also saw the second season and a lil bit of the third one but i never had that cool feeling again. I didn’t need 10.000 new Pokemons.
Even nowadays if i turn the tv on and they show a first season episode i stay there and watch it, ahhhh those memories hehe.

I loved to play the blue version! i was addicted to it. I also played the remake of those first gen ones and the new white version, cuz i heard it should be cool. But i didn’t like the rest.

I do! =D I got Pokemon yellow, sapphire, firered, diamond, soul sliver and white for games and I love the animes ! =D

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within][quote=KATHYxx]Imma be the first to say that y’all are wearing rose covered glasses, and that I’ve played every generation. The new games are far from suckage. I’m certainly not playing them for the plot, but they’re solid RPG’s.

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within][quote=KATHYxx]Imma be the first to say that y’all are wearing rose covered glasses, and that I’ve played every generation. The new games are far from suckage. I’m certainly not playing them for the plot, but they’re solid RPG’s.

wow amazing oO
Well i started collection them after the 3 first games because i grew up and there were other things that we played with in school :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to play pokemon xD not so much anymore, but I loved playing the game as a kid, I have blue version, yellow version, silver version…and i think that’s it, i can’t remember if i had red version lol. i also collected the cards and watched the TV show :smiley: also used to memorize the order of pokemon xD

would still play it if i found my gameboy / gameboy advance again lol