Pokemon!

[quote=lpfmfan]I used to play pokemon xD not so much anymore, but I loved playing the game as a kid, I have blue version, yellow version, silver version…and i think that’s it, i can’t remember if i had red version lol. i also collected the cards and watched the TV show :smiley: also used to memorize the order of pokemon xD

would still play it if i found my gameboy / gameboy advance again lol

MEEE!!! But only with the first 151 pokemon [mrgreen]

and Red & Blue have crazy cheats [lol]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=lpfmfan]I used to play pokemon xD not so much anymore, but I loved playing the game as a kid, I have blue version, yellow version, silver version…and i think that’s it, i can’t remember if i had red version lol. i also collected the cards and watched the TV show :smiley: also used to memorize the order of pokemon xD

would still play it if i found my gameboy / gameboy advance again lol

LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

coooo;!:smiley:

[quote=Kristina][quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

coooo;!:smiley:

[/quote]

XD i saw that on tumblr before. i love it’s little brown feet.

I used to play it a lot as a kid. And I still play it sometimes xD But I do that just when I have too much time left and nothing else to do. I usually play it in my holidays, because I can get really addicted to it and that would not do well with my school, when I rather play Pokemon than learn :smiley:

By the way, does anybody else here know the “Pokemon in real life” videos from smosh? It’s on youtube. My friends and I love the videos :slight_smile:

[quote=Anna07]I used to play it a lot as a kid. And I still play it sometimes xD But I do that just when I have too much time left and nothing else to do. I usually play it in my holidays, because I can get really addicted to it and that would not do well with my school, when I rather play Pokemon than learn :smiley:

By the way, does anybody else here know the “Pokemon in real life” videos from smosh? It’s on youtube. My friends and I love the videos :slight_smile:

[quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

Pokeball!! Lets go!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

Pokeball!! Lets go!
[/quote]

XDXD. i really REALLY want to get some real pokeball replicas. that would make my entire life.

[quote=TamerRyu][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

Pokeball!! Lets go!

[quote=Jats]Fuck yeah, Pokemon … I always played it on the old, original first Gameboy from my father … it was so awesome, I often spent nights with playing and I was such a nerd x)
I also liked to watch the episodes on TV too, but my mother wouldn’t let me … she said it was a waste of time. I also collected these cards for a while, but I hadn’t enough money to buy some and so I somewhen just stopped collecting and gave it to someone else.
haha I also got the Pokemon CD [biggrin]

PS: Thank you for the picture, Bie … I finally know what Pokemon looks like in color [lol][/quote]

Wow that’s awesome… my first gameboy was gameboy color… so I’m used to the color version lolz…
And yeeeessss… the cards… I have tons of them… also the tazos hahaha… silly kid i was…

[quote=Bie][quote=Jats]Fuck yeah, Pokemon … I always played it on the old, original first Gameboy from my father … it was so awesome, I often spent nights with playing and I was such a nerd x)
I also liked to watch the episodes on TV too, but my mother wouldn’t let me … she said it was a waste of time. I also collected these cards for a while, but I hadn’t enough money to buy some and so I somewhen just stopped collecting and gave it to someone else.
haha I also got the Pokemon CD [biggrin]

PS: Thank you for the picture, Bie … I finally know what Pokemon looks like in color [lol][/quote]

Wow that’s awesome… my first gameboy was gameboy color… so I’m used to the color version lolz…
And yeeeessss… the cards… I have tons of them… also the tazos hahaha… silly kid i was…[/quote]

Haha nice :smiley: yeah i had the gameboy color as a first gameboy too!

When i was a child i was totally obsessed with Pokemon!! xD my favourite was Pikachu! -
I still like them now, but not that as much as when i was younger^^ :slight_smile:

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]When i was a child i was totally obsessed with Pokemon!! xD my favourite was Pikachu! -
I still like them now, but not that as much as when i was younger^^ :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :smiley: Childhood memories :smiley:
I used to play it as a kid as much as i could xD game boy color with pokemon blue red and yellow :slight_smile: rest sucks
[/quote]

Words out of my mouth man. I LOVED red and blue till those other ones came out in 2003. Of course all the Pokemon memories during my childhood will remain for a while :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=TamerRyu]LOVE Pokemon!!! I was Pikachu for Halloween this year XD. Also, seeing how this online trading card game thing works on their website.

[/quote]

Pokeball!! Lets go!
[/quote]

oh no! really?! i would be really sad if that happened to me. i think i would cry for a month.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Anna07]I used to play it a lot as a kid. And I still play it sometimes xD But I do that just when I have too much time left and nothing else to do. I usually play it in my holidays, because I can get really addicted to it and that would not do well with my school, when I rather play Pokemon than learn :smiley:

[/quote]

Agreed. I play it too in holidays. Also because i’m a big rpg-fan, i get too addicted to it. :smiley: BTW first pokemon game that i played was sapphire, so i always get angry when people complains about it xDD

[quote=Janne][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Anna07]I used to play it a lot as a kid. And I still play it sometimes xD But I do that just when I have too much time left and nothing else to do. I usually play it in my holidays, because I can get really addicted to it and that would not do well with my school, when I rather play Pokemon than learn :smiley: