Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

so tomorrow we meet at 7 pm GMT. I’m not gonna listen to Heavy before that, so it’s gonna be great :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought the live stream was at 8pm GMT

You are right.

1 Like

I’m at work on 1-10pm tomorrow but I’m taking my break at 8pm, so I can catch it :wink:

I bet :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, but at 7pm we are gonna meet on Plug dj to listen to the song together for the first time

7 PM GMT you mean?

1 Like

7 PM GMT? that’s 22/00 my time. I will surely be there, might be a little earlier)

1 Like

exactly

… ten characters bullcrap haha

1 Like

I’ll be there.

Oh I see, sorry if I confused anyone there

Don’t worry, we get confused about the time pretty often :smile:

That’s what you get with a diverse worldwide connected community, most of us live in different time zones :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I glanced over at the bot this morning and three random people spouting nonsense came in the room and left when they saw the waitlist timer. I think it’s doing it’s job well

3 Likes

Too funny!

I managed to get the bot to reply almost every time it’s mentioned now. I couldn’t even get an error to pop up for me to give some basic odds on how often it works. When it does fail, though, the only error message now is “Does not compute! Try again later.”. Also, if you are the only person in the room with the bot, you can talk to him without tagging him

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

How? <dfghj<>

Just send a message that isn’t a command. Don’t know who else you’d be talking to other than the bot if you’re alone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But what if I wanted to speak to the ghost in my laptop?

R0B0T B0Y will be eavesdropping

Edit: Working on redoing the !grab command for the community playlist. I plan on trying to carry over the existing 10 songs, but it might not be possible. I figured out a way that songs can be easily removed by whoever adds them but it requires redoing how they’re saved

Edit 2: I’m going to be disabling the community playlist command until tomorrow because it’s currently unfinished, but I’m excited for it to be finished, I’ve spent a lot of time tonight making it better. The code for it is currently 10% of all the bot’s code, and it’s not even done!

1 Like