Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

oh that’s creepy did it scare you. :joy:

LOL. No, it did not really scare me… I was just a bit weirded out though, lol.

The thought of Robot Boy stalking me offline is quite a strange idea that kind of weirds me out as well

:stuck_out_tongue: :confused: :sweat_smile:

WOW! :grinning:

Progess for tonight:

• Redid the !roulette command. Functionality wise, it’s not much different, but I cleaned up the code a bit and made the responses a bit different. Most notable things from the updates to it is now it should go off more frequently automatically (it should have been doing this before, but I noticed I made an error), if you try to start a roulette too soon, it will say how long until another can be started, and if there’s not enough people in the waitlist, it will tell you how many more people need to join

• Fixed up the !gif command a bit. Also now says how long until you can use it again. The error GIF with the monkey shoving the laptop off the table works again. The time you need to wait to use the command again is cut by 15 seconds if it has no results, and cut by 30 seconds if there’s an error.

http://jordanfirari.com/plug.dj/images/error2.gif

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh thats why I’m always sitting alone there and talking with bot :joy:

2 Likes

We don’t show up just on those dates, but that’s when you’re likely to run into somebody. We’re usually on in the evenings in the Euro time zones.

1 Like

if ya on next time, just give a call inhere, then I like to join and get you known better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shall we set a meeting time for this Thursday evening (in Europe at least :smiley: )?

it’s almost HEAVY time!!

The song drops at 7AM, LA time

1 Like

That’s 3pm UK time, 4pm for you?

fuck, I won’t be able to be there around the release time. Can you guys wait a couple hours more? Something like 7.30 PM (my time)?

I will be at work too, won’t be home before 6-6:30pm.

7am in California is right when I wake up for work

I come home at about 6:30 so slightly later, maybe 7 GMT?

That works for me

Omg - nice idea ! And I look very forward - promise to hype that nice like the last time! @rickvanmeijel

@jFar920 can we announce it on plug-dashboard?

2 Likes

17-18 pm. Dunno if i can come

2 Likes

I will try to be there in this Friday :relaxed:

1 Like

Ohh this would be very great! :notes::+1::joy: