Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Is it happening right now

Obviously yes.

1 Like

ok ill come but I can’t stay too long though

I am tried logging in and also I don’t know where I can see the rest of u guys at

Just click on the link, it’s not rocket science. https://plug.dj/lpunderground

1 Like

i’m in but where are you

How did the rest of the meet go, guys?

:joy:

Nobody new joined, the rest I trust you read on WA.

2 Likes

Tonight I tried to do some more work on the bot, but my Internet decided otherwise, deciding to go down after 3 minutes EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I restarted it and now I’m too infuriated to even bother so sorry if some stuff is broken today

3 Likes

No worries

it okay
when will we have another meeting if is that your talking about.

And nooo, atm we invite nobody to join in the WA group !!!

That’s the Robo-lord giving you a sign that maybe you should leave RB alone this valentine’s day.

And for the love of coding, please remove that “I dont want to talk to you” message. it is a pain in the wrong place :stuck_out_tongue: Also, whazzzzap???

3 Likes

expect amitrish if he likes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I remove that message the bot just won’t respond sometimes. I figured it was better to have something in response to the message and not doubt that the messages went through

so I am joining now guys…

I was on earlier, and it was so weird. Somebody jumped in front of a train earlier today in my hometown, messing up train schedule for hours. I log onto plug.dj with nobody but the bot there. The second thing the bot says to me is “you got run over by a train”. That was… Totally weird. I didn’t really feel like going back after that for some reason.

3 Likes

holy shit, that is weird

That’s messed up :joy: You got a stalker on you :stuck_out_tongue: