"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Been to work all day so I haven’t had chance to comment anything. I love Chesters singing in that clip, it seems so natural for him, and theirs so much emotion, this is album is going to be insane. As for all the news and clip yesterday, it’s just got me even more stoked, love the album cover, it gives off a more relaxed approach, and it feels happy and uplifting, I love the clip of kiiara’s singing too, she has a nice voice and I think it will compliment “Heavy” really well. I can’t wait for Thursday now, then let all the album news roll on… Choo Chooo! :smiley:

6 Likes

I do agree with EvoOba’s semi serious inclination at having a toned down conversation when the song drops. Replying to someone every time a new post is added will just make things messy. But that’s just me. . .

1 Like

Is there gonna be a clip tomorrow or no?

1 Like

Probably yes, One More clip and then Heavy is out.

So. Excited.

1 Like

Who else is coming to the meet on Plug DJ?

3 Likes

8 of 8 is coming

1 Like

No Dr, it’s not. The whole goddamn album is a lie. It’s a figment of your imagination. Diagnose THAT, Dr!

2 Likes

What if they’re previewing Heavy and giving us all this information about it, and then they’re going to release a completely different song that sounds nothing like the previews just to throw us off.

3 Likes

What if green apples go bad? What if I’m really a woman? What if China’s president is an alien from outer space?

3 Likes

8th clip is out!
The name shows ‘onemorelight’

2 Likes

Album title, I presume?

https://linkinpark.com/onemorelight

Well that didn’t work…

Not gonna lie though, I loved her vocals. A bit auto tuned though, or was that just me?

3 Likes

I agree with it being the album title and then maybe also accept that the picture is the album cover

Her voice is pretty cool when she singing and not just garbling haha
NOW I’m excited to hear them together :grin:

I like the instrumental with the drums. Sounds better. Also new album title! Also new LP logo!

4 Likes

Just go to linkinpark.com you will get there

I will say this once again, I actually LIKE Kiiara’s voice! She fits the track pretty well.

5 Likes

Agreed!

(10 characters)

I doubt it so much, this actually sounds better and more complete than yesterday clip