"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

https://linkinpark.com/onemorelight

Well that didn’t work…

Not gonna lie though, I loved her vocals. A bit auto tuned though, or was that just me?

3 Likes

I agree with it being the album title and then maybe also accept that the picture is the album cover

Her voice is pretty cool when she singing and not just garbling haha
NOW I’m excited to hear them together :grin:

I like the instrumental with the drums. Sounds better. Also new album title! Also new LP logo!

4 Likes

Just go to linkinpark.com you will get there

I will say this once again, I actually LIKE Kiiara’s voice! She fits the track pretty well.

5 Likes

Agreed!

(10 characters)

I doubt it so much, this actually sounds better and more complete than yesterday clip

onemorelight? So i guess the light did come after all! (Waiting for a light that never comes?)

3 Likes

This one is actually blocked at school ;-; oh no

I have to say though, I hope the lyrics first approach didn’t turn into a cliché spewing mess of an album over electronic beats. I have hope, a ton of it. This new song sounds pop, but so far it sounds good. I’ll know for sure tomorrow, but as I said before the lyrics do have a small cliché in them. I just want the lyrics to be creative and intelligent, not just the first thing they write, and not just personal. Definitely personal, but intelligent as well.

Definetly autotune… Heavy on the autotune… Annoying as heck, in my opinion.

I think I’m just going to wait for whatever else they release… I’m not really excited right now, sorry.

3 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Will they dance too? Would suit the genre…

I think she’s actually doubling her vocals. I don’t think it’s autotune.

1 Like

Doubling her vocals? Sounds like pairing her vocals with Miley in the video :confounded:

1 Like

Not exactly…

I don’t like how this song is turning out. Straight up, I do not like it.

You don’t have to like every single thing they do to prove that you support them. . .

3 Likes

Yeah… Tthe pitch in the voice sounds… Artificial… So… But hey, that’s ok. Almost all singers these days use autotune now. Just like almost everyone is starting to make the same sort of music.

I already mentioned my dissapointment in Recharged. I doubt I’ll hate every single song of this new album but I can tell that this single won’t be a favorite of mine either. We all have our own tastes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember, she would have done quite a few takes. And as mentioned before doubling vocals. Just like in the last clip Chester didn’t sound perfect, but after many takes and edits (meaning they string together a perfect vocal take from many many other takes), it will sound fine.

If there really is autotune in the end, it wouldn’t exactly be ideal :frowning: but if it somehow works, then it works?