"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Would be nice to have an explosion of replies on the forum with new and old members. It has been ages since it was that active…

6 Likes

Maybe now it’s time someone opens a new thread just for discussions based on the new single?!

3 Likes

I feel like we should just continue this one!

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with a new single, and I was just trying to take @evooba into consideration. If a new thread would be more organized, I’m okay with it. But if you guys want to keep it on this thread, I’m okay with that too. It isn’t my forums to take charge of.

1 Like

Apparently you guys don’t know how to read sarcasm. No fun.

4 Likes

Sorry, I just assumed it was serious. I don’t do much online interaction, and it’s also pretty easy to read things wrong. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I remember the forum being completely dead when The Hunting Party was released. There was one topic with someone’s opinion that like 2 people replied to

Edit: By forum I meant the Linkin Park forum, this was before the LP/LPU merge. LPU’s forum was just as dead, though

Look how sad this was. I’m pretty sure the top two posts were spam, too

2 Likes

Nothing beats the good old LPN forums. Best of times, so many people, so many posts and topics every day.
But this one is going fairly well, so we’ll see how things will flow after the new album hype dies down.

2 Likes

Been to work all day so I haven’t had chance to comment anything. I love Chesters singing in that clip, it seems so natural for him, and theirs so much emotion, this is album is going to be insane. As for all the news and clip yesterday, it’s just got me even more stoked, love the album cover, it gives off a more relaxed approach, and it feels happy and uplifting, I love the clip of kiiara’s singing too, she has a nice voice and I think it will compliment “Heavy” really well. I can’t wait for Thursday now, then let all the album news roll on… Choo Chooo! :smiley:

6 Likes

I do agree with EvoOba’s semi serious inclination at having a toned down conversation when the song drops. Replying to someone every time a new post is added will just make things messy. But that’s just me. . .

1 Like

Is there gonna be a clip tomorrow or no?

1 Like

Probably yes, One More clip and then Heavy is out.

So. Excited.

1 Like

Who else is coming to the meet on Plug DJ?

3 Likes

8 of 8 is coming

1 Like

No Dr, it’s not. The whole goddamn album is a lie. It’s a figment of your imagination. Diagnose THAT, Dr!

2 Likes

What if they’re previewing Heavy and giving us all this information about it, and then they’re going to release a completely different song that sounds nothing like the previews just to throw us off.

3 Likes

What if green apples go bad? What if I’m really a woman? What if China’s president is an alien from outer space?

3 Likes

8th clip is out!
The name shows ‘onemorelight’

2 Likes

Album title, I presume?