"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

@dr_64 sometimes the single cover is the album cover. A lot of times bands don’t bother to change covers for singles.

But pretty much all the time, LP do bother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like Chester’s vocals. Love when he sings with this strength
Didn’t got country vibes neither.

Let’s see what will come up tomorrow

4 Likes

My calander agrees

Love the “it’snotlike-I-make the choiice”

Anyone have any idea whether they’ll release the song Thursday on the same website or is it different?

1 Like

After listening to some of Chester’s part, I feel it seems dominant enough to assume that Kiiara is only going to give a kind of a touch to the vocals.
Much like the song is not going to be so much affected because of her.:relieved:

Even then, I should expect the unexpected so that it can be treated like a surprise. The fact remains irrespective of the no. of updates - Anything can happen.

2 Likes

i can almost hear some female vocals mixing well now. Powerful. Can’t wait to hear the full version :grin:

2 Likes

YES!!! IT’S COMING THURSDAY GUYS!

btw: the url just says linkinpark.com now?

EDIT: never mind, it says onemore

2 Likes

I had to watch that one on mute since I don’t want to spoil the lyrics. Thursday we should know how good or bad it is.

I’m gonna be at work the time of the release and for a few hours after so guys, please, try not to spam this thread, I don’t wanna read 100+ comments :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

probably on their youtube channel

But that’s almost impossible to ask lol everyone’s probably going to flip with their opinions :joy:

Interviews fo rthe new music have started (check Mike’s IG).

I don’t have instagram…

They are going live on Facebook on Thursday at 12pm LA time. A possible chat about the new song or maybe they could play it?

5 Likes

THIS IS NO SPOILER:

At that time, they should already have been released the song, so they could just talk about it and a little bit of the album too :slight_smile:

Also, the “One More” I think it means to one more clip remaining at this point, not the album title.

1 Like

This thread is getting more and more lively… dear god when the song drops its gonna be FLOODED lol

6 Likes

Was about to post that too lol.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708619_10212149503831799_2476698074090674805_n.jpg?oh=501dfd37e5b4549ec0acdef2a132b71e&oe=590226D5

5 Likes

Yeah, when the single drops it’s gonna be non stop replies just pouring in. It’ll mostly be discussion about the song, so how about we make a rule. Each person is allowed to write one post about their feelings on the song until we all agree the conversation can go on normally.

no more rules. If there’s too many restrictions, what’s the fun of being on the forums?

6 Likes

Yes, people is going to be excited about the song to make just one comment about it, let’s just let this flow, it’s going to go back on normally once the hyped reactions are over :slight_smile:

Even though this has been on normally almost one year, just waiting for new music that we are finally getting .

3 Likes