"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

It wasn’t bad with Aoki (maybe because he didn’t sing😂) LP’s new single will be interesting to listen, as any of their songs, especially, when we will hear it in a few days. I hope to hear Brad’s guitar solo in that song instead of crazy amount of electronic beats

1 Like

I think of MTM to be more like a classic rock, and ATS is something like electronic rock :joy:

:sob: call me
#OLDSCHOOL
and in this case it fits a 100% :slight_smile:

what does this kid has to do with LP-Music? Wasn ´t it her I saw yesterday as my daughter watched DISNEY CHANNEL :scream: sorry guys, now it steps the BORDERLINE OF GOOD TASTE

[aware of the shitstorm, I HAVE to POST it OUT of a hurten, ]

#bleeding & beaten soldiers heart!

ENOUGH IS JUST ENOUGH

I said that was strange, for what you said before…
If I hear some music of Kiiara is strange to think but… Nothing compared the day that I tried listen to what kind of Music Aoki make… Was like a giant WTTTFFF???

Not necessarily, ATS have songs more rock and others more electronic (is a different genre) and a little pop
Every album after 2007 had… That variety

I don’t like how she sings it. But, anyway I’m exited.(and a bit scared)

Tbh, I kinda like her voice :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ok …

Are we posting just to post? Let’s wait for another teaser or the song itself.

1 Like

Clip 7 out now!! His vocals are super powerful! I’m exited! And a confirmed realease time!

5 Likes

I’m just gonna say, Linkin Park’s only pop album was Living Things, and even that was pop rock. Minutes To Midnight is the closest they’ve been to pure rock music, the furthest away from electronic rock and nu metal.
@bigbadben do you perhaps have a link?

https://linkinpark.com/onemore

1 Like

Also, 16th is release date, as in Thursday, if my calendar is correct

3 Likes

Omg! Looks like Chester’s pouring out his emotions in the most powerful way. Ammazing!

Btw, I don’t think he ever failed doing that in the previous albums.

4 Likes

Also, it is going to be out on 16th at 7 am

Shit man! I love the sound and its not even the full song. Anyone else got country vibes in his vocals?

3 Likes

No, Mike’s raps are better.

1 Like

No country vibes, but I do get some ballad type vibe out of it. Which, that makes sense given the lyrics. They read exactly like a ballad would. I mean, technically any song can be a ballad. A ballad is a song that is details a story, not just a slow song. So Leave Out All The Rest is a ballad, so is Waiting For The End. However, a song that just describes a topic, emotion, or other undetailed event is not a ballad. A ballad has to paint a picture in one’s mind.

Chesters voice is great! Love it.

The sound is ‘very popy’. And yeah, sounds still like a ballad. Powerfull. single be out at the 16th! It’s still a surprise how the whole Song sound, and the album.

At The moment i just don’t know how much i will like it. But just in a few days…i / we will know

Can’t wait! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I knew Chester would sing a louder version for the chorus, its awesome!
Also it seems the background picture is the same of the beach, so this would be only the single cover :slight_smile:

7 Likes