Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

This forum can be quite confusing, even for those who have been coming here for a while. It looks like you’re getting the hang of it quite nicely though :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s some kind of new semi reliable program that it’s running. Apparently it’s supposed to learn a bit too.

Everything you need is in the first post.

I was on maximum attack mode when I came here because I’d come from a gaming forum and as everyone knows, the gaming community is more toxic than bieber’s (sp?) music.

1 Like

welcome soldier :grin:

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader Happy Cakeday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a pretty consistent and understandable conversation with the bot earlier

5 Likes

I might drop in a bit later if anyone’s on…

For sure @MaryAnn it’s me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@jFar920

I’ve got an idea. We should all contribute with a few songs and create a new playlist for RB. What do you think?
We can do a public one on youtube and then import it to RB.

1 Like

Chivalry IS dead. Lick you batteries, s**ker :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@crizatu I had an idea for the community playlist. I could add a command that would add a currently playing song to the list, and each person could only use the command up to 3 times. The same song wouldn’t be able to be added twice and we could limit it to Resident DJs

3 Likes

@jFar920 the main reason I thought we should do this on forum is because this way people that don’t come often to plug can still play a song for us. We are not that many people visiting plug to make a playlist. But your idea is good, you take the calls :slight_smile:

Why complicate such an easy thing like a yt playlist? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Either:

Or:

I get the black window too… keep refreshing it usually works for me after I refresh a few times.

1 Like

i just enjoyed the session yesterday… :grin: we all were hyped… great flow…

3 Likes

The problem I see with the YouTube playlist is (I think) someone would have to publicly maintain it, I don’t think multiple people can contribute to a single playlist. Then, if/when that playlist is “complete” and we import it, what if more people wanna add to it?

I’ve done this before with a few friends and everyone could add songs.
We leave the link here, and we keep refreshing RB’s playlist after an amount of songs are added after the first import… I’d do it myself but you are the only one that got acces to RB, do it your way if u don’t like this idea.

In order to create the playlist in the first place, shouldn’t we have like an account on YT? One every one of us would have the password to to add/remove songs?

1 Like

Not necessary… if the playlist is public everyone can add songs from their own YT account.

Oh ok, cool! Didn’t know you could do that.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6109639?hl=en

1 Like