Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I know some people also don’t have/want a YouTube account, like @the_termin8r, and there’s the chance someone could vandalize the public playlist if there’s no restrictions in place. I know you said it’s up to me at this point, just giving reasons though instead of going “screw that, my way is better”

@jFar920 There is an options so that only the people that visit the playlist from our link can add songs… I don’t think it’s the end of the world if they make a yt account…

Tell that to Rob :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If we go for the plug command we restrict it only to 7-8 people. And the songs added to the playlist got listened recent so I don’t see why would we use that playlist…

Well, I have said what I had to… now it’s your turn to choose a way to do it…

1 Like

I’ve already got one (okay, actually 2), I just don’t use it. I don’t mind making a pl with it but I also don’t mind not contributing so I’m fine either way.

1 Like

@amitrish did you finally get an account with your name or is this an impostor?

Hey @the_termin8r, sorry about leaving you like that on plug.

You left me? I’m pretty sure I’m the one who left :joy: Either way, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

This courageous arrival of a past musician stands reborn and inspired and has sworn to conquer and crush these pop-playing, mixers, re-mixers vermin DJs who are at the forefront of promoting bad music.
I would avoid the concoction of complicated words from becoming a bit excessive and long-winded, so let me simply finish by saying that it is I on plug, and you may call me amitrish.
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Right, I’ll make you a bouncer when I’m on next. Unless someone beats me to it.

we, the bouncers, don’t have the power to do it, :smile:

Yeah, I realised that. Either way, I just set you @amitrish .

Thanks mate!
@crizatu All men are born equal, until they become bouncers at plug. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a meet today?

there was a meet supposed to take part yesterday, lol, but we can just call out one? spontaneously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was yesterday?

1 Like

I’m seriously losing track of the meetups lol

1 Like

I lost track weeks ago. Yesterday I came by a few times and it was empty.

guys believe me: the last was friday last week, next should have been yesterday, so why not just do it tonight? We on anyways… :joy:

1 Like

But I already set mine