Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

really? I would have not known that there is a meet todays :smiley: , but as plug-vic we nearly keep the allday meet alive anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @NickGr

1 Like

so me on at the hornm, but before I explored the 920 @jfar920 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The countdown is now saying the meets are an hour after they are supposed to be. @jFar920 :stuck_out_tongue:

Then it must have been correct before, because I only changed it by an hour

sorry that i haven’t joined today. Kilometers of bad traffic and kilo tones of snow were standing between me and the meet

1 Like

we missed ya… :smiley: - me left early too… Zzzzzzz

open smooth session XD with

checking Sorins room

Gotcha, found the link in the screenshot:

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I made a page for the rules in the room at http://jordanfirari.com/R0B0T-B0Y/rules/

If I missed anything, please tell me. The bot isn’t currently updated to post the link yet

I should also probably change the URL, since it isn’t really bot related

Also, for future meets (when we start doing later ones as well), I was thinking we have 3 options, so here’s a poll:

• One Meet a Week, Alternate Times Every Other Week
  • Two Meets a Week, Different Times on the Same Day
  • Two Meets a Week, Different Days of the Week

0 voters

We could also change it to every 6 days instead of 8 if we choose the one meet a week at different times thing

you guys left ya last echo… like floflo smells :stuck_out_tongue:
so ya got the first overseas meet? nice… may I ask a Q?
@jFar920

The later meets probably won’t start until 2017, @dolcezarzamora just asked me to come on because her and @LP13413 were on

And ask away

1 Like

you have open a second room? 920?

That’s not really a public room, I just made it for me and some real life friends to watch stuff together or listen to music when we hang out

… ah, ok, :stuck_out_tongue: sorry me just the curious one, so I catched up the puppies at the burger place,was fun! thank ya!

Busted:

Busted for what?

@samuel_the_leader, connection problems on my side

I’m fine with any option, having 1 a week will mean I need to learn the new schedule but that’s not a problem.

plugged in

1 Like

Lets keep it simple so everybody knows when the meetings start. How about 1 meet a week, alternating between Friday, Saturday and Sunday

1 Like