Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

we aren t to schedule anyways… we meet everytime we like
looooooooool :joy:

1 Like

yes of course, we can be online whenever we like, but it’s also nice to set up a meeting so we can enjoy some music together as a community.

it was more meant like: join in everydaytime and at nights also- INVITATION lol :stuck_out_tongue:

That actually is a better idea than now. And we can have 2 times on the day.

1 Like

Is everyone ok with not having weekday meets, though? My day off is Saturday so that works for me

I think it’d be fair to have 2, since not all of us are in Europe so time difference is an issue. Weekend works better too I think.

so 2 times a day on Saturdays or Sundays?

And Fridays?

I think that most of us can attend only to one meet in the evening on Fridays

alright let’s do Fridays too

Some sort of schedule is nice to have I suppose.

Meanwhile we can of course just have spontaneous meets whenever it is possible. Spontaneity is nice too. :slight_smile:

So then two a week on the same day, two a week on different days, or one a week alternating? I guess the same poll from earlier can still apply, it’s just not applying to all week, just the three weekend days

Edit: Starting in 2017, I’ll have the bot backup the !whois data, so even if the bot is restarted or crashes, the info will be kept, meaning you can see all that info hopefully forever. I most likely won’t save the existing session’s data, just so we can start fresh in 2017

3 Likes

Fresh Sounds really Good man! :smiley::v:
but who the f** is saradom?

@jfar920

I don’t think so lol

You don’t think so what?

I haven’t been there for 3h and didn’t play 16 songs

1 Like

It counts your total time and plays since the bot last reloaded

1 Like

Jordan? insiders nice but we mostly outsiders this case

Meme joined the plug as saradom ,lol