Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Screenshoted as per your command @theearlywalker:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Send help

Oh crap, Meme finally got in :frowning:

LMAO! Seems like an interesting playlist :stuck_out_tongue:

The person left soon after I skipped their song, not sure what they were doing there. And I doubt it was Meme.

I will get back to the later meetup time thing soon. Need to figure out the best time for everyone.

Also, bot update:

• !whois @USERNAME - If the user has been online during the current session, this will tell you their role in the community, how long they’ve spent in the community, how many songs they’ve played, and if they aren’t currently online, how long ago they left.

• !finale won’t play your next song before removing you if you are alone anymore.

• Countdown’s one hour difference is fixed (or two hours off now, I’m pretty sure it’s right though).

3 Likes

I think we should include TimeBie.com to this topic

The bot never gives specific times for anything though, it always says “___ days/hours/minutes/seconds”

uhh, kinda documentation about my plugdj addiction? lol btw @jfar920 if I tag youin the room and you are not there,you see the tags if you look at your side thenanyways???

If I’m not there, I won’t see if you tag me, unless I check the chat on the bot, which is a pain to do so I usually don’t do it

ok, I see, and I like you doing the skip… maybe you can understand me better now?
:eyes:
some songs are just meh!

Breaking News:

lol

1 Like

If this is what you’re talking about, if 3 people meh a song, it will skip it

1 Like

it was just same like me sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thats all… no worries

have fun guys ;D gotta go :wave:

need to click to see entire pic

SOS emergengy code : bot system xray 12*-9563+68/*54lPÖ78 the plug runs out withoutcha…join @the_termin8r

I’m travelling atm and i can’t tonight.

2 Likes

bad timing :frowning:

this: @jfar920

1. yesterday I discovered that our great RB develops kinda personality and becomes more and more fun, ty!
  2. considered with other bots on plug, the communication level of RB is the very very best, gaming, personalisation and humor you found nowhere else, which to me is a proof we can call our host = you : genius talented ( the other day we tested another bot with another guy in another room, he did not even manage to be logged in with both accounts… a lil lol, ok… but this made me aware of the high level RB runs, Jordan? serious? congrats! very good job !
  3. for enjoying him on and on my xmas gift for RB is announced with this… :crown:
2 Likes

The next meet is today at 16/00 GST. I think I’ll join in, but not for long. Maybe I’ll come back to the meet later, but it all depends on 3G

1 Like