Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

i missed the last one… is there a new meeting?

yes, next meet is friday next week,18 bst! Btw guys, the tuesday meets are the weakest, maybe we skip the tuesday as meet day next time and goto friday after the wednesday meet?!

1 Like

We’re in GMT now. It’s at 18:00 GMT

tell me the diffrence, please!:stuck_out_tongue:

BST is GMT + 1 hour.

ahhh ok, I see :eyes: lol
ty :slight_smile:

My computer refuses to load the forum (among other websites) for some reason today, so I meant to ask this earlier, but how many times was My December played yesterday?

I think the answer is zero.

1 Like

when I was on not a single time :slight_smile:
lol

Everybody left after that.

The phenomenon is cuz you’re a magnet:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I’m made of non magnetic materials :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ya just a Superconducter, titanium-in aluminium weight :stuck_out_tongue:

Xmas mood? lol

I wouldn’t know, I use a custom bg.

1 Like

it’s not so xmas today…

It’s a bummer the meets are at 1800 BST. That’s 2 a.m. Japan time. :unamused:

1 Like

A second weekly meetup could probably be a good idea, or have two on the same day. I can never make them, either, I get home from work 2 hours after they start

I would love to have people inthere,24/7 so everybody can come intouch… today we have a special reunion meet btw, at 14:00GST btw…

We were supposed to have those. Do you want to be in charge of planning meets for your timezone @jFar920?

I feel like two on the same day is a good idea. Idk if a 0600 BST and 1800 BST on the same day would work. Since I know you guys rotate days, maybe that’d be less confusing. So one week there’d be a chat meet on Friday at both 0600 BST and 1800 BST. I mean, 0600 BST is 2 p.m. my time so I could only join in on weekends, but at least people on opposite schedules would have the chance to enjoy a chat at some points? Anyone please chime in and correct me if I’m wrong or if they think this is a bad idea.

1 Like