Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Maybe Chester farted in his face again? :stuck_out_tongue: Poor guy :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor Mike! How sad. He has often this problem? :’(

He had it in both eyes on carnivores tour :stuck_out_tongue:

No way! So sad! :open_mouth:

I might drop by in a bit if anyone wants to join me.

I am online! Pls come with us to play music :smiley:

I can come too

I’ll might be on in a bit, have some stuff to sort out…

come back hey @evooba… I join in but it glitches

Song skipping works now, I reduced it to 10 songs now, though. Use !songhistory to check the recently played songs and !clearhistory to clear them

I’m also working on optimizing some stuff after reading into plug.dj’s API so there’s a possibility some stuff might get broken, so if anyone sees something off, please tell me

Finally, R0B0T B0Y is currently BEAR B0Y for now until/if I buy another subscription for the account (since the avatar it was using is paid only). This also means the !gif (and !ketchup) command will not directly post images to chat for a while

Edit: Bot also only compliments you on your song if everyone woot’d the song now, to avoid annoying notifications every time your song is played when the chat is dead

Unless you have RCS, then gifs are a bit delayed, but the ketchup seems to work.

I put this text in ECHO. Hope you guys will receive it.

1 Like

You don’t have to go get another paid subscription for the bot. The Bear avatar I think I could get used to. Otherwise just have the bot lvl up a while and then take one of the robot avatars that are available for free?

Bear Boy doesn’t want to leave the wait list for some reason lol.

Just manually did it for you. Luckily I was awake early for work today :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh thanks! I just dropped in to make a playlist and he didn’t wanna stop :stuck_out_tongue: Have a good day!

may I sponsor our bot baybe? I give hima month sub and if sbd else likes, he can do the next mont (:thinking: now it makes sense that he looked like @amitrish for a while…)
:stuck_out_tongue:

I love dj Ted, but this is another guys inhere @the_termin8r

@jfar920 done! give him just a halloween avatar, for warming up feel!

It better not be mine -_-

You’d be twins! It’d be fun! :stuck_out_tongue: There are other robot avatars for free, though, you know :smirk:

There’s quite a few lol