Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

The dog robot would be good, but then his screen name would have to be Robo-Dog .

Or the Robot with the red thing on it’s head. Though that 1 looks like something nightmares are made of…

That’s exactly what I’d suggested to @jfar920 when we met online. Now I see @gatsie is also in the favor of the same.Give RB back his clothes, man :smiley:
#RoboClothesMatter

The other robot avatars require the bot to be level 10 and it is level seven

It’ll get to 10 quickly though as it’s almost always online. Give it a month or 2.

I am lvl 7 but I can buy lvl 10 avatars [have to pay extra though]. Doesn’t that option go for the bot account as well?

No you can’t, try it and it will tell you that you are too low a level.

oh that sucks

Just now the prev song was:

@theearlywalker did you end up buying the subscription? I’m assuming it was you, not sure who else would :stuck_out_tongue: So thank you!

If anyone wants a custom welcome message upon joining the community, just tell me (as long as it’s not too crazy or long). @gatsie and @amitrish both have one now

1 Like

…and it is totally cool!

How about “Welcome back @the_termin8r feel free to abuse RB as you please” (that’s a joke, don’t actually make that :stuck_out_tongue: ). I can’t think of anything serious atm.

lol, man -you seem to start to know me!

I planned on adding more trivia last night and basically slept for 12 hours straight

We could have an extra Monday meet for a Hybrid Theory listening party, though I doubt @intheend will show up

1 Like

Anyone want to join me in here? The temperature is lovely :smiley:

THE SITE DOESN’T WORK D;

You must be the only one that has serious issues with it then, because most of the time everyone else can at least get in the room

Silence buttface. I can never get in.

So I think I might stop using basicBot (what I’ve been using so far, and adding onto myself) and make a bot completely on my own. I won’t use it until it has all or most of the features of the current one, but there’s so much the current one has that I can’t edit (like people using kill commands, you know who you are :stuck_out_tongue:), it’d be nice to only have what we need. It’s also a nice chance to get more into JavaScript

Edit: Features the new bot will have:

• BRB mode. Use !brb to set yourself as away. If anyone tags you, the bot will say you are away
  • Different playlists for R0B0T B0Y. Use !rbpl NUMBER to change the playlist.

These will not be in the normal bot that will be online when I’m not online, just so you guys know

1 Like