Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Yeah

I said this before but I guess I have to again, donā€™t use moderation commands that you donā€™t know what are going to do

1 Like

we wanted to hear ms nu metal mix it was 10.18, he moaned and skipped me, so we decid ed to kill him, why do we have this limit?M akes nosense imo, cause we knew each other,we are all bouncers, imo this comm is uselessā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:
after this we missed himā€¦ lol

but ya right, we forgot ab mods comms,wasn t it Rob the last time?!
:

Sometimes I feel like killing stuff. The robot didnā€™t even shut off completely, it just kept repeating the echo I told it to say and DJ too.

Iā€™m guessing the commands and functions I made still work partially, while the stuff the bot comes with breaks

so you REANIMate him for us ( @gatsie) and we just swear to never kill him again) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, I promise to not kill the robot again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hey guys, we have guestsā€¦
help us out pleaseā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

well itā€™s just me and the robot now. pls do not disturbā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

What have you done?

Refreshed like hundreds of times

I told the bot to sniff his farts. It all went down hill from there. @the_termin8r Is in here too now, though. So Iā€™m stuck with 2 robots :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s rarely that I have a problem logging in, I usually just go directly to this url: https://plug.dj/lpunderground

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve did all along, but to no avail.

History repeats itself: :fearful:

Does RB actually page her to arrive?

1 Like

RB has a special powers, have you not noticed? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Made some changes

• R0B0T B0Y should be able to DJ by command now without someone else also DJing
  • R0B0T B0Y will now compliment you on your song if almost everyone in the community wootā€™d the song and it has no mehs

Edit: Alsoā€¦

• Recently played songs will be skipped again, but itā€™s limited to 10 recently played songs, and the history can be cleared with !clearhistory. Might not work correctly yet I changed my mind on this for now. I donā€™t want to have this going without testing it completely, having it randomly skip songs or something
2 Likes

Yesterday Eva was mentioning on plug.dj about Mike ill with pink eye again:

1 Like

Again? Is it double again?

What is pink eye? He look nice on that picture :smiley: :smiley:

Some sort of eye infection as far as Iā€™m aware

Pink eye = conjuctivitis

Welcome btw.

1 Like