Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Can’t we have the regular Sunday & Friday meet, with a special Monday Edition? Else I would have to vote for C.
Also, because removing the Friday meet will create a longer gap in 2 scheduled meets.

I can probably do that myself, since I had a list of all the commands on file and you would have to dig thru this topic (incase you missed some)

Friday was a good day for a meet indeed.

Ok, I’ll change the poll so that we have that Fri as well.

music mood

Voted for tha first but still not sure if I can attend. Have to care about some stuff. I’ll try.

1 Like

Not to worry. Getting you stuff sorted is more important.

Cancel the sun, make it a dark winter all year long. Like Narnia, before those pesky kids showed up!

Here’s the updated list of user commands. The main post has also been updated.

User Commands

!39
R0B0T B0Y will make everyone in the chat lose the game.

!ask QUESTION
R0B0T B0Y provide an answer to any “yes or no” question, Magic 8-Ball style.

!bunnies
R0B0T B0Y will post a random amount of bunny emotes.

!cookie @USERNAME
If a username is specified, R0B0T B0Y will give a random cookie to someone. Otherwise, he gets to eat one himself.

!countdown @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will provide a countdown for when the next community meetup is. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

!echo MESSAGE
R0B0T B0Y will repeat whatever you tell him to. If you are a high enough rank, you were the last one to use the command, and you are still in the community, he will repeat the message every 10 minutes. He will not repeat commands at all, and will not continuously repeat links.

!echohistory NUMBER
If no number is specified, R0B0T B0Y will tell you how many echos have been made in the current session. Supplying a number will repeat that specific echo.

!eta
R0B0T B0Y will estimate how long it will take for you to become the DJ.

!forum @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will provide a link to the forum. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

!gif TAGS
R0B0T B0Y will post a GIF relating to the tags you specify. The GIF will be random if no tags are specified.

!help
R0B0T B0Y will give the commands to see the rules and theme of the community (!rules and !theme).

!ketchup
This command should be obvious if you’re a true Linkin Park fan. :wink:

!link
R0B0T B0Y will provide a link to the currently playing song.

!lpunderground @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will provide a link that explains what the LP Underground is. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

!meetups @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will provide a short explanation of community meetups, as well as link to this topic. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

!mshinoda
R0B0T B0Y will attempt to notify @intheend to come back to chat.

!motto
R0B0T B0Y will quote an oddly specific song.

!poopies
R0B0T B0Y will post a random amount of poop emotes.

!rbdj
R0B0T B0Y will join (or leave) the waitlist. The command has a cooldown if you aren’t a high enough rank, and cannot be removed if a higher ranked user adds him. He will not leave in the middle of a song, and will instead leave after the song is complete. If no one is in the community, he should leave the waitlist on his own, but due to a glitch with plug.dj, he sometimes won’t.

!rng NUMBER
R0B0T B0Y will supply you with a random number between 1 and whatever number you specify. If no number is specified, it will default to 10.

!rules @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will provide a short rundown of community rules. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

!trivia
R0B0T B0Y will give some short trivia on the currently playing song, as long as it has trivia made for it. For now, this is only made for a select few Linkin Park songs, try finding out what they are!

!theme @USERNAME
R0B0T B0Y will explain the general theme for music in the community. Including a username will tag another user to inform that user instead of you.

3 Likes

such a lot we have,ähhh you did :smiley: great done… have to practise them… :stuck_out_tongue:

-.-

3 bunnies, a robot and a burger. Come join the fun!

2 Likes

Wow and I though my task bar was crowded.

we killed RB @jfar920 help

What did you do?

ty for ya support my friend…

1 Like

No worries :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The funny thing is that the robot does DJ and the last echo command still goes on.

Why did you issue a kill command though?

Uh… To kill the robot? :stuck_out_tongue: