Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

agree… :dark_sunglasses:

I’ll be there tonight. Looking forward to sharing some music with you guys. Do we have a specific theme?

heya finally… look fwd …

1 Like

Not that I know of. I might make a new Adrenaline Mob PL.

just have my battalion installed, the games can begin

We’ve got a new guest.

EDIT: This week is going great. Meet hasn’t started and we have 7 people already. That makes up for last week’s flop :stuck_out_tongue:

Come join in
@LP13413
@samuel_the_leader
@jabinquaken
@jFar920
@AJ_7
@susannchen
@Spelling_Mistake

1 Like

nice meet , Rick? @rickvanmeijel we enjoy ya music…

2 Likes

11 people :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s a crowd:

1 Like

OMG ahaha thank you for playing my track!

1 Like

mo from ya on my pl… I enjoy you… - nice music :wink: nice guy @rickvanmeijel

1 Like

I’m at work. I’ll hopefully be home soon

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel sorry it’s true:

Almost everyone is on the the switchboard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry guys! Unfortunately won’t be able to attend this week. Got a ton load of coursework! Enjoy everyone!

No worries. We might have a Halloween meet on Halloween. I’ll sort that out tomorrow with a poll.

1 Like

5 hours later and we’re back to our usual numbers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fixed up some stuff. The bot DJing was broken since the slight name change, weekly meetup countdown is updated, the random meetup message (and the message that comes up when you’re alone) now says if a meetup is later that day, and the countdown doesn’t mess up if the date is passed

Also worth noting, for a command to work, you need to have it as the first (and usually only) thing in your message. Saying Hey RB, !ask Am I tired?" will not work

2 Likes

As was talked about on whatsapp and at the last meet. We are considering a Halloween meet up, this poll will decide whether it will go through.

This week’s meet up on Sat will be unaffected and the week after on Sun may or may not be affected as Halloween is on the following Mon. If we stick to the meet schedule we should be set up for 3 meets but we moved Mon’s to Fri to stop stack ups.

So this poll will be deciding whether we should cancel one in favour of the other or if we should have both. You can still vote if you think that you might not make it or you might be late, this is just general if we should set up one. Also I’m aware that most of you may have plans, but I live in the UK :stuck_out_tongue: No Halloween for me lol.

EDIT: For option 1 the Fri will NOT be cancelled and will go through as well as the Mon.

• Have both the Scheduled Sun and then the Halloween Mon the next day (meaning there will be no Fri meet that week as it will be moved to the Mon)
  • Cancel the Sun (no meet on that week) and have the Mon
  • Cancel the Mon but still have it later that week on Fri (as usual) and keep the Sun as it is

0 voters

@evooba
@theearlywalker
@gatsie
@jabinquaken
@jFar920
@samuel_the_leader
@rickvanmeijel
@AJ_7
@amitrish

and anyone that I forgot.

1 Like

I was thinking of updating the OP with the new commands. Which sections do you want me to put them under @jFar920 ?

OT: 1000th post :stuck_out_tongue: