Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

1 Like

Iā€™d say have the welcome message stay the same and have meet alerts in the random posts.

just opened the playground :smiley:

@theearlywalker

thx my friend :slight_smile:

@jfar920 Rob killed the botā€¦ he said it wasn t him but yu knowā€¦ :eyes:
ā€¦ before he says they were enemiesā€¦ lol (thinkya device runs downā€¦)

and now I am on witha crazy pony and two other guysā€¦ :hamburger:

I had to leave because my laptop was gonna melt which is weird considering it has a decent CPU.

1 Like

feeling kinda lonelyā€¦ pull the laptop into ya fridge and come back soon :stuck_out_tongue: guess I leave, they start talking about tittsā€¦ :frowning: lol all 16ā€¦ I roar and they calm, looooool

So what exactly happened with this?

nothing,he just tried to refresh,thenwe lost RBā€¦

For what reason did it need to be reloaded, though? And for the future, donā€™t use that command, it doesnā€™t work, and even if it did work, I still need to turn the bot back on when/if the page refreshes correctly

ok,

I didnā€™t kill it. It started glitching out and not replying to questions or auto wooting so I refreshed it only for it to disappear.

1 Like

New command, !countdown is done!

3 Likes

Just came onā€¦and got kicked

But before I did I noticed a new person.

Is this someone we know, if not who made them an RDJ?

Thatā€™s my girlfriend. We were listening to music for a while

1 Like

Ah, ok. I thought someone was dishing out ranks randomly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, haha. I might be wrong, but I think only you and Andy can do that because of the ranks you guys are

I just added something that makes the meetup message appear right away if youā€™re the only on in the room (aside from the bot) so that should solve that issue (if it works, itā€™s taking a bit to update the files each time) Canā€™t get it to not spam the chat, Iā€™ll mess with it later

I also made it so the bot doesnā€™t say random messages if itā€™s alone, but no one really sees that besides me anyways

1 Like

somebody likes to join? mb for one hourā€¦
I am on now