Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Im kinda busy for the first time in forever this weekend :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll try to check in.

2 Likes

I’d love to but depends If I’m home early from home. Either day, I’ll try.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, but sorry can’t join… :no_mouth: :pleading_face: maybe next time… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have Frgt/10 (good pun!) my userID for the site. I will try for Sat. Please share time in GMT so I can calculate how little sleep I will get.

1 Like

19:00 GMT.

1 Like

We’re on.

1 Like

awwww looking so forward to meet my best buddy STARSCREAM again! and thanx Rob- really Ami, would be sooo cool :smiley:

The meet yesterday was really nice, and thank you all for joining :grin: :dancer: :notes: and also it was impossible to use YT we managed to add new music through SC. I must confess they improved- nevertheless the YT issues seems to exist already for a while :expressionless: … Hope it’ll be fixed sometimes soon :bangbang:

However- @the_termin8r introduced a new band to me… have to check them out today a bit more… their name is Swizz bizkit :joy::joy: lol not really but I have to look their real name up tonight and post it here, they’re definitely worth a shot :star_struck:

I really enjoyed the talking and music yesterday with you guys :heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face: and I’m looking forward to tonight’s meet in our lpu-plug community- feel free to join us @everybody :sunny::sunny::confetti_ball: meet is tonight 20:00 CET or 19:00 GMT - cya later guys :notes:

2 Likes

Freezes Deyna. Lol

2 Likes

Somebody will have to remind me how to get on

By going to the OP and clicking the link. LOL

Never saved the link so had to scroll back

Just hit home on your keyboard. Saves you the effort of scrolling or using the janky slider on the side.

2 Likes

Where are youuuu?

Who me? :thinking:

lol noooooo :joy: you arrived, god bless :smiley: I mean the bot

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Aww seems like mad fun. Was in my own bubble guys, sorry. Perhaps some other time :blush:

2 Likes

It was broken AF, everyone was having problems.