Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

@zanybelle, it’s a chat room where you can also play music. The entire OP is a guide. Though the screen shots are outdated since they changed the UI and I can’t be arsed to redo them.

3 Likes

Yeah. But right now, just @jrtrussell and me there

It doesn’t let me play any songs :confused: :frowning:

But you aren’t there now? Don’t see you

Apparently I am there :laughing:

Screenshot_20200101-203519

My music is all on my phone or computer not soundcloud :confused:

@anna834 I can see you there now too and did manage to play a YouTube video! :partying_face:

You got it. Look at the chat :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks. It does disconnect itself so I’ve left. Looks like fun though! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You make playlists with existing tracks from youtube or soundcloud. Most of us use YT.

In the world of plug, this is what we call smooth sailing. Plug is broken AF.

It is when there’s more people on.

2 Likes

Does the app not exist again? I can’t find it in the AppStore anymore

We’re on right now.

3 Likes

The app is called socket now @jFar920

1 Like

Hope to join you next time, it’s been too long

Anybody up for a session tomorrow?

1 Like

I’m in :partying_face:

1 Like

Cool! I’ll be there in an hour or so

1 Like

:speaking_head: It’s been a while already- :tada: and the time has come to have a MEET in our plug-room :musical_note: again! :loudspeaker:

Let’s just meet up, share the music we love the most with each other and let’s laugh :laughing: or cry :sob: or freak out :man_dancing:t2: together :crazy_face:

To give everybody who feels like joining our meet a chance- please vote on the following poll…

I would like to meet up on

• Friday
  • Saturday

0 voters

… if you feel like, leave a msg here … and as for the time, normally it was 8pm mest…

I’ll leave the poll open until tomorrow afternoon… looking fwd to meet you guys :heart_eyes::tada::hugs::stuck_out_tongue::yellow_heart: :man_dancing:t2: :notes: :beers:

I don’t know if I’ll be able ot make it given how busy I am, but I’d be fine with either day.

1 Like

Wooow 4 voters :tada::tada::joy::sweat_smile: and 3:1 for Saturday…

to make sure that you guys see this post, here a taglist- all peeps who have an account from what I know… would be nice to cya there :dancer: :notes: :smiley:

@rickvanmeijel
@gatsie
@anomalia
@jrtrussell
@chigokurosaki
@LP13413
@amitrish
@acemasters
@samuel_the_leader
@lpfan61

I leave the poll open till afternoon… however- tonight at 8pm mytime I’ll be there. And tomorrow then too :partying_face:

5 Likes

Hey :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart:
I will try and join. But I don’t have wlan on this island. And my handy data was never planned for this. Plug needs a lot.
And if I join via phone, I can’t chat, cause for some reason, I can’t read on the screen what I write.
So I have to couple the phone via tethering to the laptop, that’s not a reliable conection.
But otherwise I love to join :kissing_heart: :joy: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, a good idea! I’ll be there tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes