Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

The bot is on strike again.

I’ll be online in an hour

@jFar920? RB is out again

the octopus, the donut and the viking

1 Like

Here it finally comes! Plug.Dj app for IOS&Android released!

plug.dj, Plug Technologies, Inc.
https://appsto.re/ru/yGvHhb.i

1 Like

You’re a little late on the app, it came out about a month ago :stuck_out_tongue: As for R0B0T B0Y, I needed to bring my laptop somewhere yesterday and forgot to put him back up

1 Like

Oh my, I need to come on plug more often :sweat_smile:

I’m on if anyone wants to join.

Anyone on tonight?

I’ve been really busy with school and work lately, I am sorry I haven’t been on, as well as not having the bot running often. As soon as school is done, things should be easier for me again.

Also, from the handful of votes we got on the poll, Friday and Wednesday are the best days for a meet. If anyone hasn’t voted that wants a say in it, the poll is here: Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion - #2078 by jFar920

5 Likes

Anyone up for plug today?

I’ll come on at 19:00.

I’ll be there in a couple minutes:)

George is very interested in the dancing avatars right now xD

4 Likes

FYI: A few weeks ago, before y’all arrived at plug, I looked at the plug history and saw that people like @dolcezarzamora hijacked plug with a lot of Korean videos.

Well, there was a minor crazy squad gathering tonight so she’s not the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It would seem that I got a new badge in plug. IDK what the 5 denotes though, not 5 years or 5 months. Maybe 5 days cumulative time? But then I still think I’ve spent more time than that.

I’m on if anyone wants to join.

I’ll come on tomorrow maybe

All Korean again:

1 Like