Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

PLug anyone?

Looks like it’s a no:

1 Like

My computer is spasing out again. Won’t stop randomly restarting. 5th time today. I bet it was the w10 update the other day.

R0B0T B0Y is back on a test run. Since he hasn’t been running lately, I forget what kind of state I left him in, so I’m not sure if it’s stable at the moment

2 Likes

LMAO :joy: :joy: :joy:

I thought the !kill command was decommissioned. Oh well, I sorta had this coming :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

As funny as that is, that isn’t supposed to happen… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know how that happened, the code is literally one line for the !kill command, just a joke

2 Likes

So, I just saw it happened again to @NickGr using the !kill command, and it turns out it’s just a coincidence, any command would have banned you.

The reason it was banning you guys was “Too many warnings.” even though you didn’t receive any. I screwed something up making it so everyone had non-existent warnings, and because of how I wrote the code (poorly, I guess), having non-existent warnings was the same as having too many warnings

2 Likes

The funny thing is that when I got banned I was indeed trolling :joy:

1 Like

I did it purposely
To myself :joy:

I assumed so, no one has used the command before today, but I was still really confused how it happened. Should be fixed now. Downside is that I think if you’re banned, it demotes you to user

1 Like

Yep, no rank for me :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Thanks for reinstating me…again.

1 Like

1 Like

Awww the poor bot with its incoherent prhases. Just as clever as cleverbot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know you were playing it off as a joke in the screenshot, but just so everyone knows, if it says “Is this your first time?” that’s because I’ve been clearing the saved data every time I update the bot in the past few days because I’ve been adding new things

1 Like

So its memory is as clean as a newborn baby’s?

@jFar920 , nah man, that’s not necessary. My visits are so traumatic to it that its mind re-writes itself to forget everything :joy:

1 Like

Cleverbot… Reminds me of…

Meanwhile in Discord

:joy:

1 Like

Cleverbot has some weird obsession with the Hunger Games for some reason

2 Likes

What would be the best name for the the community playlist command? !cpl isn’t very obvious what it is, but I don’t want something too long

You could have !ComPlay. But CPL is nice and short