Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

There was either maintenance today, or my computer updated, and if it updated I’ll be upset because I had school work opened.

As for the role thing, there’s something wrong with the bot right now that it tries to check your role after you leave, which it can’t do, so it sets it to 0, then right after it checks if you’re at 0 and been there long enough to become a resident DJ, and if you can, it changes you. I didn’t realize it until after I made a bunch of changes because the bot can’t demote me

1 Like

So that tosser is finally taking revenge for the trolling? :expressionless: He’s targeting me, I’m the only one demoted that I can see. Anyway, it’s good to know it wasn’t because I did something. :slight_smile:

Well apparently it wasn’t maintenance or m computer resetting, there was a connection issue. Also, I think it only happened to you because for it to happen you would have to have joined during that short period of time and came back after, even if it was briefly

I was in another room the other day.

You were on breifly the day the app came out, and I think you were on once after that. I don’t know for sure, though. Regardless, I think I fixed the bot, and I re-promoted you

1 Like

Yeah I was and thanks :slight_smile:

I’m online tonight

I’ll join in a couple of minutes. I won’t be able to talk for a bit, but I’ll still play and listen to music

1 Like

My jelly has a new hat :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

looool nice hat

How about setting up a standard meeting time every Wednesday?

1 Like

Like @rickvanmeijel said, Wednesday is what we thought was best in the room at the moment, but there’s only 4 of us there at the moment, so that’s not a majority of us deciding :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a general poll for days everyone is available. You can select every day if you want, just to see when everyone is free:

• Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

0 voters

With my crazy work schedule, it’s hard for me to come online anymore so I don’t even know which day would be better. I’ll just pop in whenever I can.

I’m ok on every day at 18:30 BST and later unless I have a long assignment or something.

What time and timezone?

We haven’t decided on one yet, right now we’re just looking for the best day(s)

1 Like

So are you guessing on the days for plug DJ.

In the same way that people guess what politicians will run their country.

1 Like

Oh so that’s what they doing right now.

Nicely explained

1 Like