Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Hey! Just realised you are the-huntress :joy:

2 Likes

I will join from now on. Do you guys usually inform about the timings here?

1 Like

They’ve been decided for weekends most recently, but I can’t even say offhand if I know if anyone has attended one or even announced they were going to a meet in the last month or so I’ve been so out-of-the-loop. When they were active, though, I believe people did post about them beforehand

2 Likes

It’s not so much a lack of interest, just that everyone has been kinda busy. After next week I reckon I will be less busy. Also if everyone wants to change the format of meets then please do bring forward ideas.

2 Likes

I’m too busy and it’ll probably get worse starting next weekend but whenever there’s a meet I’ll try to join in, or I’ll just pop in at random times like I usually do.

Oh nice guys!

Rob is sure the best in scheduling! Until the plan is made - we just meet randomly

and loool @runva2000 :joy:

Who are you, nicknameswise? ( -after the return of the plug I could not enter my old " early - walker account :stuck_out_tongue: - and LOST all my pls. :weary:…)

I think they are a new member, all the regulars apart from you seem to have their old accounts.

Yes I think so too! Let’s have an “outing party” at first then :stuck_out_tongue: BTW I go on for a while- feel free to join!

Somehow…

And this ( Hey Jordan! Bottie has just a cutie lil soul! :blush:)

2 Likes

Why not just post a print screen? It’s so much easier, just prest the “prt sc” (you might need to press “ctrl” at the same time as well on come computers) button and paste directly in here.

I’m on if anyone wants to join.

Let’s have a party tonight

1 Like

The plug.dj app is back on the App Store for iOS, I don’t know about Android

Bot is gone at the moment because they keep having maintenance when I’m not home

3 Likes

Apparently on Android we have mini.dj

This is one of the pics from play store:

Gonna check it out…

EDIT: It’s rubbish, all it does is let you listen in on the song, no chat feed, no avatars, nothing. Like a radio app.

The iOS app lacks avatars and the friends list from what I’ve seen, but everything else seems operational

The one on android doesn’t even let you log in, you stay strictly a guest.

I just got an email from plug, there’s a proper android app too.

I was about to post that. The forum was down for me for a while. I guess I just got lucky when I searched the App Store earlier, because it just came out today and wasn’t even announced yet

I accidentally caused a loop of the Clever Bot talking to itself, and it resorted to Game of Thrones like it always does

2 Likes

RB is slacking again, he’s not at his post. Also I appear to have been demoted to an RDJ, if it’s for inactivity I understand (seriously, I haven’t been on in a while).