Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Imagine entering a chatroom where the hosts of the dancing avatars have all gone offline. You try to chat with them but get no responce and the avatars just stand there, every now and then taking turns behind the DJ Booth. :ghost:

1 Like

I think that happened to me with @EvoOba at one point. She said she was on but by the time I got there sheā€™d left but her person was still there :stuck_out_tongue: So I ended up unknowingly talking to myself in the chat :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry!!! XD

Donā€™t be, thereā€™s nothing to apologize for :stuck_out_tongue: It was late in the evening and nobody else was on.

LOL that is too funny! :joy:

1 Like

I hate Mac, always have connection issues.

Iā€™m on if anyone wants to joinā€¦ still working on those playlists though :stuck_out_tongue:

Canā€™t come on now, Iā€™ll be on some time this evening.

Okā€¦ Iā€™ll stay for another 30 or minutes, then I have to leave too for a while.

@amitrish, do you have problem of black screen cuz you use mac?

If you get the black screen just refresh the page, I get it sometimes too.

For @amitrish itā€™s perpectually black, he mentioned before.

1 Like

Except for the home page, any page that I access on the site is a black screen. So, maybe itā€™s some kind of geographical restriction. I donā€™t think OS is a concern.

Edit: @samuel_the_leader you dig deep. There was absolutely no need to find that text and re-post it as proof. :stuck_out_tongue:

I clicked on your link, and it was dark for me. Stupid Mac!

Hey guys! Any suggestions what to add to my female vocal pl?

Totally agreed! :yum:

I donā€™t know that many female vocalists. Evanescence, Flyleaf (i think) Halestorm.

Donā€™t forget Sarah Deva.
And Britney Spears.
And Hayley Williams.
And Amy Lee (from Evanescence).
And Jacqueline Govaert.
And Lana Lane.
And The Iron Maidens.

Thanks for that now. Gonna check those. Evanescence and Flyleaf were considered but I actually didnā€™t find smth much to my liking. If you remember any more, suggest :slight_smile:

Try Within Temptation!