Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I’m at work yet.

I’ll be there in about 20 mins

ok

@samuel_the_leader You?

Jabin and I are in there if anyone wants to join…

Jabin is there?

He’s afk.

Last night was great fun, it was me, Jabin, Eva and Gatsie

Not now… he’ll be back later though. @the_termin8r and @The_early_walker are though.

I’m gone in about 5 mins :stuck_out_tongue:

Is @The_early_walker still angry with me?

No clue, doesn’t seem to be though.

I’ve no idea…

linkin park hour with djane huntress [alone…:rainbow:]

Jabin and I are in there if you wanna join @the_termin8r

1 Like

Just hopped on :smiley:

Sorry for ditching you guys last night @EvoOba @Jabin_Quaken @Gatsie My dad turned off the wifi sooner than I expected.

EDIT: I left during Hello but it looks like I played 2 more songs :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and the yt tab is FLS :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s ok… I left at around 1am, I think Jabin and Gatsie didn’t stay for too long either.

Now I realize, whenever we leave our avatar sticks around for a while. Weird :stuck_out_tongue:

When my connection went I was still playing and dancing lol I just couldn’t type in the chat which is annoying because I was in the middle of something lol

You mean to tell me that while I went offline at 0.00 [Dutch time], my Avatar was still dancing around in plugdj? Now that is some funny crap! A bit spooky too :stuck_out_tongue:

Ι think it does… I’ve noticed with mine that at least 2 or 3 songs have played from my playlist (when on the list) after I leave.

My wifi cut off at about 23:00 BST so we must have left at roughly the same time @Gatsie