Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I think a time based one will be preferred. From what I understand, this means the bot will display a random message in the chat for all to see, right? I assume the bot will identify the 5 songs only when they change in the ongoing playlist. Yesterday, I played a complete album which was 50mins long. I will take 4+hours for the bot to throw a message in such cases.
If possible, increase the frequency of random messages when there is a single user and/or less chat activity is going on. As the users increase at any moment, random messages may be seen as a distraction.

For the most part, usually we only play songs under 10 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

I can reduce the amount of songs, but something else I might be able to do is make the meetup message show up right away if there’s on one in the room

I’m completely clueless when it comes to programming and stuff like that so I’m fine with anything guys. Make the bot say whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

Meetup messages should be up as soon as a person enters the chat, kind of like a welcome message. And then it can come up at regular intervals. And it must also include some bad jokes and fun facts about the band etc. :slight_smile:

The thing with the meet up messages coming up as soon as someone joins is that shows up for everyone, unless I replace the default purple welcome message

Damn! I missed that completely. Sorry. How about adding the date and time for the next meet as a single line, so that we don’t forget.
Ah, I will just buzz you there now :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice To have you here @amitrish :smiley::+1::notes: Your Great Music taste Makes me looking fwd To Meet ya there on the playgroung!

1 Like

I’d say have the welcome message stay the same and have meet alerts in the random posts.

just opened the playground :smiley:

@theearlywalker

thx my friend :slight_smile:

@jfar920 Rob killed the bot… he said it wasn t him but yu know… :eyes:
… before he says they were enemies… lol (thinkya device runs down…)

and now I am on witha crazy pony and two other guys… :hamburger:

I had to leave because my laptop was gonna melt which is weird considering it has a decent CPU.

1 Like

feeling kinda lonely… pull the laptop into ya fridge and come back soon :stuck_out_tongue: guess I leave, they start talking about titts… :frowning: lol all 16… I roar and they calm, looooool

So what exactly happened with this?

nothing,he just tried to refresh,thenwe lost RB…

For what reason did it need to be reloaded, though? And for the future, don’t use that command, it doesn’t work, and even if it did work, I still need to turn the bot back on when/if the page refreshes correctly

ok,

I didn’t kill it. It started glitching out and not replying to questions or auto wooting so I refreshed it only for it to disappear.

1 Like