Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I’m late :expressionless:

We’re still on.

Also, everyone, meet our new bot :joy:

[21:15] [12794577] [the-termin8r] !ask is Bulgarian a language?
[21:15] [19205406] [R0B0T-B0Y] @the-termin8r, my sources say no.
[21:15] [12794577] [the-termin8r] !ask is Bulgaria a real place
[21:16] [19205406] [R0B0T-B0Y] @the-termin8r, outlook good.
[21:16] [12794577] [the-termin8r] !ask so is Bulgarian the native language
[21:16] [19205406] [R0B0T-B0Y] @the-termin8r, yes, definitely.
[21:16] [12794577] [the-termin8r] !ask is Bulgarian a language
[21:16] [19205406] [R0B0T-B0Y] @the-termin8r, my sources say no.

I accidentally fell asleep during the meet, I wasn’t ignoring you @the_termin8r incase you were wondering why I didn’t say anything when you left

I bought the bot a 1 month subscription (it’s only $3 so it’s not that big of a deal). Depending on how much it gets used and how active the Plug stays, I might continue to. We will see

Main purpose of this is now it can post GIFs directly in chat without needing a plugin, and now it can use the robot avatar. Question though, does anyone think the (Requested by ______. Tags: _______) is needed? I can remove it otherwise

Edit: You can now use !changes to see recent changes to the bot

lol

:fearful:

So what is it, @intheend?

so seems the bot is learning fast, great gift @jfar920, next month I adopt the RBoy…

1 Like

It was really a good idea to create this bot, I wish I didn’t forget the last meeting… :stuck_out_tongue:

I can T join in too, mb we meet tonight @nefermiw?
would be nice… playing the bot… and music., :grin:

I thought you’d gone and had just forgotten to log out lol. I just left the reply in case you hadn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, we can see who gave the command in the first place.

I don’t know yet what I’m gonna do tonight, but I’ll try to be there :slight_smile: Thanks for inviting me :slight_smile:

No invites needed, just drop by. I post the times on the chat as well.

Also next week’s meet is on Wed @ 18:00 BST.

1 Like

My power was going out a bit last night, so that might happen again, and if it does, the bot will probably break

What the…you guys have lil town meetings on that thing? What you guys be talking about -.-

1 Like

Secrery buttfaces

I take it you don’t keep up with this thread then.

Silence buttsniffer!!!

1 Like

hey, the new avatar for the RB looks great :slight_smile::heart_eyes: perfect fit…

I’m thinking of dropping by in a while if anyone’s up for it.

Wasn’t she the rope?

I’m on now if anyone wants to join. It looks like you guys got new visitors today while I was at work