From fight to love: The Flow Thread

I am happy! I have free time again!!! Some me time!

@mish3lka time flies and each step will be more challenging and beautiful!! Enjoy every minute, even when things will be hard, you will have something to smile! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed - and so happy to hear you have quality time with yourself, enjoy :blush: charge your batteries and maybe come around every now and then- because we miss YOU :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I missed you too!!! I will be here more often for sure!!

2 Likes

Perfect :heavy_heart_exclamation::tada::heart:

2 Likes

I love how this thread literally has nothing to do with the title :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok - that means we change it?? :stuck_out_tongue::innocent::rofl:

• From fight to love: A FLOW
  • LPU: we change everything into love
  • LOVESPAMTHREAD

0 voters

lol, what to? :thinking:

1 Like

VOTE! :joy: and I think I can add a title still :rofl:

What are the nominees? :joy:

In post 75 is a poll inserted :stuck_out_tongue: either tell me your suggestion and I add it or VOTE :rofl: poll closes tonight 0:00 am MEST

1 Like

I changed the thread title temporarily to get people to vote :joy:

1 Like

Lol - :joy: you forgot to add TEMPORARILY :rofl: lmao and literally rofl right now :rofl::rofl: I really start to love the growing of this topic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Alright then did my vote :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@jrtrussell :joy::joy:

Just voted! :crazy_face: :joy:

@mish3lka ,baby soldier is soooooo soooooooo cuteeee!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart: Case is :orange_heart: solved, :yellow_heart: thanx for :green_heart:voting guys :blue_heart:- and once :purple_heart: more it’s :heart: being proved :orange_heart: that love :yellow_heart: keeps us kind :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the nice welcome :sparkling_heart:
Yeah it seems that it really was a big misunderstanding… They don’t know what I’ve been going through my whole life… I felt offended and attacked and just wanted to defend myself… There has never been something like this on the app…

1 Like

Same name like here for some time, then changed it… Account got transfered to here bc the app was shut down…
Just can’t understand that the app doesn’t count - there are a lot of soldiers…
Nice to meet you too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Aaaah, I did nottt know the app had died :confused:
See all the more reason to say it doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the app died while the forums are alive and flourishing :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aaaand I’m kidding, of course the soldiers who don’t enter here count :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s just strong bonds in here formed over time that make us fairly protective of one another but you’ll find we’re all very welcoming in the right light :blush:

4 Likes

Flourishing? :thinking: :joy:

1 Like