From fight to love: The Flow Thread

Lol - :joy: you forgot to add TEMPORARILY :rofl: lmao and literally rofl right now :rofl::rofl: I really start to love the growing of this topic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Alright then did my vote :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@jrtrussell :joy::joy:

Just voted! :crazy_face: :joy:

@mish3lka ,baby soldier is soooooo soooooooo cuteeee!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart: Case is :orange_heart: solved, :yellow_heart: thanx for :green_heart:voting guys :blue_heart:- and once :purple_heart: more it’s :heart: being proved :orange_heart: that love :yellow_heart: keeps us kind :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the nice welcome :sparkling_heart:
Yeah it seems that it really was a big misunderstanding… They don’t know what I’ve been going through my whole life… I felt offended and attacked and just wanted to defend myself… There has never been something like this on the app…

1 Like

Same name like here for some time, then changed it… Account got transfered to here bc the app was shut down…
Just can’t understand that the app doesn’t count - there are a lot of soldiers…
Nice to meet you too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Aaaah, I did nottt know the app had died :confused:
See all the more reason to say it doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the app died while the forums are alive and flourishing :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aaaand I’m kidding, of course the soldiers who don’t enter here count :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s just strong bonds in here formed over time that make us fairly protective of one another but you’ll find we’re all very welcoming in the right light :blush:

4 Likes

Flourishing? :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll ever get it back. I do kind of miss it. And welcome! Sorry I’m late…

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m so sick of misunderstandings now :roll_eyes: I am so sick of defending myself…
Just tried to write in a funny way - and btw we celebrated it when someone reached gold or platinum status - it was never about being a better soldiers or something like this

Aye! New members fairly consistently, thriving, more energy than there was before :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
People like Anna, birdy, fravaco, anomalia, they’ve all added a lot of life around here and it’d be much quieter without them goofing off with us :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I really hope so :pray: and thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

It wasss,
It was just the flagging that was a bit off putting but that’s in the past :blush:
Just lay that argument to rest and get involved in here and interact :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok :relaxed: I’ll try to forget it - it just hurt me so much…

Tough skin will help you throughout your whole life :upside_down_face:
Takes a while but misunderstandings and conflict are part of life-grow with it instead of hurting from it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for motivation😊
I know they are part of life, ‘shut up’ just triggered me in a very bad way :confounded:

The bat would know :yum:

3 Likes

Nah, it shouldn’t… it’s different for everyone but words only have so much meaning behind them-it’s you who does that
I’ll definitely be motivational but I’ll also try to say it how it is :upside_down_face:
Personally I think you/people in general need to shy away from taking things to heart or feeling attacked
Not good for your health…

6 Likes

Yeah, @melisLP here is always making fun of me and insulting me :roll_eyes: she’s very mean so she’s made me veeeery tough skinned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes