From fight to love: The Flow Thread

I heard screams and opened the window!!! :rofl:
( I am freeeeeeee!!! No school!!! )

4 Likes

Awwwww :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes::heart: That is so super absolutely cuuuute- you made my day :hugs::hugs::heart: Isn’t it frightening how fast time is running :running_man:?! Enjoy every single day with our baby soldier :baby:t2: :baby_bottle: :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

She’s soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!kiss those rosy cheeks and tell her I said it :))

3 Likes

soooo awesome- love floods- :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: Bat? Join us @framos1792

2 Likes

We -the low rating fans- know how to love each other :wink:

4 Likes

Baaahaahaha - lmao :rofl:- how I missed you and your dry humor :blush::hugs::yellow_heart: everything well over there?

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh she’s so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::joy: I love the laaast pictuuuuureeee :heart_eyes::joy: she’s like yeeeeahhhh you know I get my way with everything :grin::grin::grin::grin::joy:
She’s wonderful :relaxed::hugs:

3 Likes

Yes but every while’s worth it! Even the bad ones :joy:
She’s a sweet little princess. Curious, careless, stubborn and loves cuddling with pillows :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s her new grimace mask, she loves it :joy: She huffs like a pissed horse when doing it :joy::horse:

3 Likes

I am happy! I have free time again!!! Some me time!

@mish3lka time flies and each step will be more challenging and beautiful!! Enjoy every minute, even when things will be hard, you will have something to smile! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed - and so happy to hear you have quality time with yourself, enjoy :blush: charge your batteries and maybe come around every now and then- because we miss YOU :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I missed you too!!! I will be here more often for sure!!

2 Likes

Perfect :heavy_heart_exclamation::tada::heart:

2 Likes

I love how this thread literally has nothing to do with the title :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok - that means we change it?? :stuck_out_tongue::innocent::rofl:

• From fight to love: A FLOW
  • LPU: we change everything into love
  • LOVESPAMTHREAD

0 voters

lol, what to? :thinking:

1 Like

VOTE! :joy: and I think I can add a title still :rofl:

What are the nominees? :joy:

In post 75 is a poll inserted :stuck_out_tongue: either tell me your suggestion and I add it or VOTE :rofl: poll closes tonight 0:00 am MEST

1 Like

I changed the thread title temporarily to get people to vote :joy:

1 Like