Playing with the Drawing tools!

Nice composition. I’d add some volume, though. Lines are harder to define.

Meanwhile, another old artwork of mine. Red ara:
IMG_20171217_010115_372

14 Likes

Wow, the detail around the eyes is insane.

3 Likes

Agreed with @the_termin8r … the feathers and eye details are extraordinary… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
The previous portrait too… the eye of the woman is really well done… ( the rest as well…):heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you guys. I like portraits,including birds and animals.
This next one is one of my most precise and detailed artworks. And one of the last several arts from the old archive:

IMG_20171217_235924_787

11 Likes

So much detail in everything her eyes are so beautiful. The little girl is so pretty .

1 Like

Such delicacy in this work… I really like the way you put the 2 subjects…the dreaming look on the woman with necklace and the tenderness on the kissing woman… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: awesome and perfect details! :smile:

1 Like

Another art from past. Wasn’t hard to draw this one, due to a nice photo:

IMG_20171219_234127_174

12 Likes

Soooo well done!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: look at the hair! And eyes, mouth… :heart_eyes: it’s a photo!
Q: can you draw with models too? I think that you can… you can draw anything you want! :heart_eyes:

Thank you, @lpfan61
I draw by a photo because it takes much time.
Still not 100%.
Live drawing is one more level higher. Idk if I reach it someday.
Here’s the last portrait of old works. A bit wry but volumetric:
IMG_20171220_082935_221

11 Likes

You’re welcome! :smile:

But your level is high! You can do it, just try… :blush: :muscle:

The portrait is awesome! Seems that the woman is really staring at you… well done! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

All are damn awesome!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hey there’s one sketch. I guess a girl’s face… sideways… I’ll try that. Maybe as my next one. I’ll not get time cause exams from 4th Jan. So will do after 11th Jan… exam ends…:slightly_smiling_face:

That’s very good. Add some colors to it :v:

Awesome!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The detailing is great dude!!

Your potraits are soo great! I’ll look closely later to learn from them after exams! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

DSC_0008

BBB

[spoiler] It looks much better than at the photo :see_no_evil: [/spoiler]

9 Likes

Nice one. I like it. Looks much more like Brad than my from the previous week. Mine was more like Tankian.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I’m glad to be appreciated by such a great artist :heart_eyes:
And BTW your Brad is awesome :ok_hand:

It looks really nice!! Great work! You are improving soooo fast friend :smiley::smiley::smiley::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Finished my greeting card for Jerry the T-Rex.
Have a great celebration, guys!
IMG_20171224_091953_392

12 Likes

Thaatt is soooo beautiful!! Lovely card :heart_eyes: Oh c’mon from where did you learn to draw! everthing goes soo perfect! :smiley: Great work!

2 Likes

That’s the card everyone wants for Xmas! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bloody hell. This is going on my lock screen later today.

2 Likes

My youngest bro, he wants to learn from y’all :sweat_smile: I’ve shown him this thread and he’s just like :scream: spends ages looking at everyone’s drawings

IMG_4589IMG_4591IMG_4590

9 Likes